xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: New Xbox 360 Coming with HDMI port?  (Read 983 times)

mksoftware

• Archived User
New Xbox 360 Coming with HDMI port?
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

I would personally be fucking pist at MS if they did this

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »

just like all the recent speculation news threads, im sure tomorrow there will be a news post
"MS says no hdmi port"

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(chedabob @ Jul 8 2006, 12:45 PM) View Post

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkE.

you know why?

well, MS have never released any form of a console with a standalone port, always done through the a/v multi out.

and secondly. the network ports is always on the right. it is on the current 360s and on the xbox 1.

and thirdly, that heat sink is on the wrong side, same goes for the pcb. the pcb should be on the left, cos the av multi and the network is always on the far right hand side of the xbox and 360s motherboards.

only plausible reason for the wrong way round is that someone horizontally flipped the image, but why? and if they were in some image editing software, they could easily photoshop it.

1. Good point, but with HDMI you can't have both on the same port, just can't happen.
2. So who is to say that it can't be changed.
3. See Number 2
4. Could they remake the system physically on the back, yes.

mksoftware

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Jul 8 2006, 07:58 PM) View Post

just like all the recent speculation news threads, im sure tomorrow there will be a news post
"MS says no hdmi port"

Lol, yeah...

We had quite much responses from them lately

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(mksoftware @ Jul 8 2006, 12:59 PM) View Post

Lol, yeah...

We had quite much responses from them lately

So true, but they will eventually need a HDMI as the old ports go away.  The best way is to upgrade, not that it sucks ass for those who got one now till a new version comes out, but that's just the way it is.

STICKY_BUD

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(chedabob @ Jul 8 2006, 10:45 AM) View Post

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkE.

you know why?

well, MS have never released any form of a console with a standalone port, always done through the a/v multi out.

and secondly. the network ports is always on the right. it is on the current 360s and on the xbox 1.

and thirdly, that heat sink is on the wrong side, same goes for the pcb. the pcb should be on the left, cos the av multi and the network is always on the far right hand side of the xbox and 360s motherboards.

only plausible reason for the wrong way round is that someone horizontally flipped the image, but why? and if they were in some image editing software, they could easily photoshop it.

i definitely agree - this is a fake

the horizontal transposition is a dead giveaway, but you can tell also by the xbox1 molex fan connector in the faked picture - it is a xbox1 mobo sleeping.gif

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(STICKY_BUD @ Jul 8 2006, 01:09 PM) View Post

i definitely agree - this is a fake

the horizontal transposition is a dead giveaway, but you can tell also by the xbox1 molex fan connector in the faked picture - it is a xbox1 mobo sleeping.gif

Your logic is flawed, this is how.
take a look at your X-Box (If stock back) and look at it.
1. Since when does the Xbox (even if moded) have a USB/Ethernet on the same expansion slot of the motherboard...NEVER
2. The orginal Xbox could NEVER have HDMI
3. The pic shows HDMI/Regular MS connection....Can't buy it or even solder it in...
4. The only way to be fake is PS...
5. <VOID>Who says that is not a Xbox MB next to a 360?</VOID> Could this be a new version of the 360 MB? I have yet to see inside a 360, so I don't have much space but just an idea.
6. MORE: The Xbox does not use the same video connector!

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »

@Edy-It is hard to tell, isn't it. I still believe that the other way is the right way. If you look at the backround you can see what I mean.
Even so here is my logic that I had to modify so many times:
1. Since when does the Xbox (even if moded) have a USB/Ethernet on the same expansion slot of the motherboard...NEVER
2. The orginal Xbox could NEVER have HDMI
3. The pic shows HDMI/Regular MS connection....Can't buy it or even solder it in...
5. <VOID>Who says that is not a Xbox MB next to a 360?</VOID> Could this be a new version of the 360 MB? I have yet to see inside a 360, so I don't have much space but just an idea.
6. MORE: The Xbox does not use the same video connector!
7. The rear of an Xbox does not look even close to that.

Edy

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »

Flip Horizontal.

pcsguy88

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »

Umm.....  So if this is true, how will we get our sound?  I don't know about you, but I don't want to play games or watch movies using Dolby 2.0 from HDMI thru the speakers on my plasma.  I certainly don't have a receiver with an HDMI swith built in and last time I checked, HDMI was not able to support anything higher than 2.0 at this time (yes, I know it will support 7.1 at some point, I just don't know if it does now).

I want this to be fake.  MS better release an A/V out to HDMI cable.  Please don't f*** us MS, I've been supporting you for 4yrs.

skarekr0

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »

laugh.gif

cooljerk_dv

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »

I want one . . that hdmi would really compliment my home theatre.   I'll either ebay one of my 360's, give one to my brother or friend, or just buy this one too.  Its only money.

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(pcsguy88 @ Jul 8 2006, 01:37 PM) View Post

Umm.....  So if this is true, how will we get our sound?  I don't know about you, but I don't want to play games or watch movies using Dolby 2.0 from HDMI thru the speakers on my plasma.  I certainly don't have a receiver with an HDMI swith built in and last time I checked, HDMI was not able to support anything higher than 2.0 at this time (yes, I know it will support 7.1 at some point, I just don't know if it does now).

I want this to be fake.  MS better release an A/V out to HDMI cable.  Please don't f*** us MS, I've been supporting you for 4yrs.

How would it be currently possible?  You would need a box, am I right?

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »

Nobody can really complain - being an early adopter always has its drawbacks.

AfGhAnGsTa

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »

Could it be that the reason they're adding this HDMI port is to draw more people towards this "new" 360 because the older ones have a flaw in it? Let's all hang our thoughts tight..  wink.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8