xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tv For My 360  (Read 60 times)

C o s m o

• Archived User
Tv For My 360
« on: April 07, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »

--=DISPLAYS=--
What's the difference between the different display technologies? Which one is best for me?
The article on Audioholic's website has a good current coverage of the different display technolgies availble today, what their benifis and shortcommings are. If you're buying a new TV soon, READ THIS FIRST http://www.audioholi...logiesguide.php

What's the Best TV to use with the Xbox 360
The article on TeamXbox's webiste is hands down the best for picking out a quality HDTV for use with your Xbox 360. You can read the article here: http://features.team...ide-to-HDTV/p1/

DragoNs

• Recovered User
Tv For My 360
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »

Personally i love the 42 Inch Sony Grand Wega LCD Rear Projection TV looks great, have had no problems with it, its rather crystal clear when i play 360.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Tv For My 360
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(DjMaStEr @ Apr 7 2006, 06:50 PM) View Post

Yesterday I went out to get a tv for my 360 and I was set on buying the 40" LCD Samsung. The best buy guy just confused me even more so I decided to hold off on buying it and come to the people that can help me, you fellow gamers wink.gif. What is THE best tv to use with the Xbox 360?? Also, the best buy person said that plasma burn ins happen but its not as bad as people say, he said once you buy it you should let it run for at least 16 hours, after that dont leave a game paused for hours, and no burn ins should ever happen, im not sure if he was on comission or if he was telling the truth. So I really want to buy a tv in the 40-42" range and Im wondering if you guys could help me choose the one Ill get the most enjoyment out of. Thanks!

Your initial choice would have been a good one.  It all boils down to preference, but if you are looking for a recommendation... then flat panel LCD has my vote.

madcitysw

• Archived User
Tv For My 360
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 09:45:00 PM »

I got the westinghouse 32" about a month ago for my 360, looks great on my tv and I also using it as a montior as well for my computers.  My tv does support close captioning, but don't seems to support in high def sad.gif(.  Else, the TV rocks my world...  The only thing I didn't like was the sound coming out of the TV speakers as it didn't sound like it should have, so I am using a sound system with it wink.gif