xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: So What Does The Rca Adapter That Comes With Vga Do?  (Read 54 times)

yaazz

• Archived User
So What Does The Rca Adapter That Comes With Vga Do?
« on: February 20, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »

Hey guys, I just noticed the other piece that came in the box with my VGA cables, and I am wondering what this is for? I already have an adapter to hook the 360 up to my pc speakers so I didn't need it, but If I wanted to hook it up what would I do?

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 09:25:00 PM »

Its for when you want to connect the 360 to a LCD tv or anything that only has that headphone jack.

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 01:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mick Garvey @ Feb 21 2006, 03:32 PM) View Post

Its for when you want to connect the 360 to a LCD tv or anything that only has that headphone jack.

wow, i didnt even know that it came with one of them. that will come in handy in my situation

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 01:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(reyesdaze @ Feb 21 2006, 07:20 PM) View Post

i have my 360 hooked up to my monitor and i have the audio going into the Audio IN on the computer through that piece.  that way i can have my speakers directly into my computer while still being able to play both the computer audio and 360 audio

yeah, thats how i will be setting mine up

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 01:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(curiouscharles @ Feb 22 2006, 02:23 PM) View Post

i can't seem to get that setup to work, the thing won't output any sound through my speakers even if i plug it into any (i've tried all of them) of the ports on my SB Live! card, any suggestions?

it will be a setting in the software for your card. just go through it and see if there is conenction sensing. if it does, that will fix it