xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tony Hawk And Xbox Live  (Read 710 times)

GSX

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« on: December 07, 2005, 04:20:00 AM »

How is the live multiplayer in American Wasteland? Is it free roam like the game? I would like to get it but not sure if its worth it.

GSX

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »

Somebody must have the game. C'mon people.

incognegro

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(GSX @ Dec 8 2005, 04:30 AM) View Post

listen closely.......u can actually here your voice echoing in the forum....lol.......you can hear crickets with a haunting backgrund of dead silence......the song of loneliness ph34r.gif

GSX

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »

how bout if u cant help then stfu...Thanks biggrin.gif  ph34r.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »

Yeah that'll get you a lot of help, lol

Its late, some have gone to bed man. the average age here is like 9, they need their sleep before school  laugh.gif

I dont know anyone personally that has it, let alone played it on Live. Your question should yield some answers tomorrow when more people come around.

pop.gif

GSX

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »

I know what you mean. It's just that it pisses me off, when people want to get their post count up by posting useless shit. Just like incognegro did. Pointless replys dont help anyone.

incognegro

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »

Well forgive me for having a sense of humour........i just thought what you said was funny.

By the way, I dont work for you......fuck off!

GSX

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(incognegro @ Dec 7 2005, 11:55 PM) View Post

Well forgive me for having a sense of humour........i just thought what you said was funny.
By the way, I dont work for you......fuck off!

My point exactly. Dont bother responding, saying stupid shit. This is a forum where ppl come for help. Yet there is a$$holes like your self making their life hard. Whats the point of posting if you have nothing productive to say(you dont even own the game).

Work for me? Did i make you click the reply button? You decided to be ignorant all by your self.  You dont have to work for me to answer a question. Please dont even respond, as you will only be talking out of you ass and nobody wants to hear it. Have a nice day.

Now if anyone knows about this multiplayer, plz respond.

fastTOE

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »

please stop with this lame internet argument,...
 i have thaw, and i love it,... i've played all the tony hawk games, and so there was no reason i'd skip this one,... yes, the graphics aren't very "next gen".... but tony hawks not really bout the graphics anyways,.....

now, to your question, i've had fun on live,.... i don't think it's any different than what there was before (i never had live before thaw)... but it's got all the multiplayer things like straight up trick attack,... or graffitti, or highest combo (that one is fun),... elimanoter thingy is fun (the lowest score after a given time gets elimanated til there's one left),..... king of the hill is funny and fun... but can get old,.... and other stuff too,... and you can play on any of the individual levels from the game,... you can't go from hollywood to beverly hills without quiting... so it's only one "level" at a time

but the bottom line is this,... if you are a fan of the series and don't already have this game for an older system then i don't see a reason why you shouldn't buy thisgame,..... it's nothing crazily new,... but its tony hawk, these games areconsistently good,....

GSX

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »

Cool, thanks for the reply. I had the game for regular xbox, but was just wondering how different is the online for 360. Seems to be the same according to ur post. Anyways, Im gonna run out in the morning to get it. Thanks again.

fastTOE

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »

im pretty sure it is the exact same game as for the xbox but with improved textures,... other than that the same

Deftech

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(fastTOE @ Dec 8 2005, 12:47 AM) View Post

im pretty sure it is the exact same game as for the xbox but with improved textures,... other than that the same

he speaks the truth

m_hael

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »

not quite - but I like your style.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Tony Hawk And Xbox Live
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(fastTOE @ Dec 8 2005, 12:47 AM) View Post

from the developer interview on LIVE there is more added then improved textures, thought it doesnt look the greatest im sure it continues to be the best skateboarding game ever.