xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Difficulty  (Read 561 times)

picopir8

• Archived User
Game Difficulty
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »

The games difficulty depends on your style of play.  If you are not good at creeping around then its will be hard.  It seems about the same as the other SC games but the real challenge is completing all objectives (not required to beat each level).

It only takes one person to beat the game.  Sorry, could not resist, I assume you are asking how long it takes to beat the game.  Im not sure, I have not completed the game yet.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Game Difficulty
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »

ive got a couple missions left, i hear this is the shortests cell game.

so far so good, but if it ends next time i play a level, ill be upset.i think i have 5 secret achievements left, and 3 are for various endings i think, which leaves 2 levels, making 7 or 8 total, with one being of decent length, and so far the JBA headquarters level has repeated itself already, with nothing really different.

multiplayer is where its at... if you dont dig the multi, im thinking this is a rental.

i love it though, so for me, it was a definite purchase.

oh, difficulty... like above poster said, to do the missions with stealth = not grabbing/killing/knocking out any enemies.

however you can say screw stealth and just @#$#@$ some #%@$#% up.

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Game Difficulty
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Oct 23 2006, 02:04 PM) View Post

however you can say screw stealth and just @#$#@$ some #%@$#% up.

laugh.gif I did that on the supertanker level.. I was showing someone the graphics, gamplay, etc and they got bored so I just started @#$#@$ some #%@$#% up... didn't save... went back and played through better though... I need to concentrate on the SP been playing too much MP lately