xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Graw Shortage As Predicted!  (Read 598 times)

Reaper527

• Archived User
Graw Shortage As Predicted!
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »

well, my local gamestop is listed as 1-3, my gamestop that i go to (it was built first so i never switched over since its 5 min away) has 4+, and all the other gamestops that come up when you put 01801 in gamestop.com have plenty of ghost recons in stock. theres no shortage here.

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(sp4zzj4zz @ Mar 9 2006, 03:22 PM) View Post

I just called my local EB and they said they had "several" copies available. I'm going to pick one up right after I get out of class and cancel my order at outpost.com. I also got my free copy of PGR3 today from MS for all my console troubles. I wonder if EB has a better trade-in deal for sealed games.

nope you wont get a better deal anywhere for an unopened game than if you have the receipt to return it, i tried before all over the place, it was funny though cause one time at gamecrazy, since they do not deduct from the price if you dont have the box or instructions, so i traded in counter strike for xbox and since they didnt give me any thing more for it being sealed, i opened it up instore kept the box and instruction and handed them the disc just so if they thought they were gonna get a big profit of it, i took that away right away

but then again im not sure that they wouldnt open it up anyway since there are ways to reseal a game and maybe there was just a blank cd in there

sp4zzj4zz

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(deacon187 @ Mar 9 2006, 05:09 PM) View Post
...so i traded in counter strike for xbox and since they didnt give me any thing more for it being sealed, i opened it up instore kept the box and instruction and handed them the disc just so if they thought they were gonna get a big profit of it, i took that away right away...

That's absolutely hilarious! LOL!

Oh well, and I dont think Walmart will do an actual game exchange without a receipt either, although I know they will exchange for the same game (used) with only a state issued ID.

Either way, I got my copy of GRAW, and so far I'm pretty damn impressed.

Vasher

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(sp4zzj4zz @ Mar 9 2006, 08:09 PM) View Post

Oh well, and I dont think Walmart will do an actual game exchange without a receipt either, although I know they will exchange for the same game (used) with only a state issued ID..

W/o receipt you get a gift card at Walmart. Get a game or anything else.

F1R3STORM

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

i picked mine up today (9th) and there was tons there (EB) of course i went b4 school was out anyways, awesome game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]