xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Graw In Stores Tomorrow!  (Read 838 times)

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(Chancer @ Mar 7 2006, 12:15 PM) View Post

Don’t be upset when and if your ISP locks you out. It’s been done.

Owned.... hehe.. that's why I love this Board... Great Moderators that keep order.. hard to find anywhere else on the web...

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 7 2006, 12:43 PM) View Post

Called EB, guy remembered me calling yesterday and apologized for the confusion. Definitely in stores tomorrow.

Yea that's what mine said as well.. Gamestop told me maybe today but both tried to get me to preorder... I just chuckled... xbox forums people are talking about toys r us... anyone checked there?? I'm takin a late lunch about 2 EST I thought about checkin a few places.. just for the heck of it

Tito2k6

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(sp3cialk @ Mar 7 2006, 06:51 PM) View Post

Owned.... hehe.. that's why I love this Board... Great Moderators that keep order.. hard to find anywhere else on the web...
Yea that's what mine said as well.. Gamestop told me maybe today but both tried to get me to preorder... I just chuckled... xbox forums people are talking about toys r us... anyone checked there?? I'm takin a late lunch about 2 EST I thought about checkin a few places.. just for the heck of it

I know that Toys R Us, has, in the past, gotten titles even before Gamestop and EB.  I don't know how they do it now, but they used to get new releases shipped directly to the stores from the manufacturer.  Thus avoiding the distribution center holdup.  Things may be different now, I don't know.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »

During my lunch break, me and a buddy hit up the EBGames at the mall so I could upgrade my Oblivion pre-order to the collectors edition and so he could see whats up with GRAW.  Listen to this... they have them in stock, I saw them with my own eyes... but THEY WON'T SELL THEM!  Can you friggin believe that ?!  Apparently they don't go on sale until tommorow.     I find that odd considering that people have been recieving their orders from Ubi, not to mention that all the europeans seem to have their copies.   I hope they don't pull that crap with oblivion... I'll cancel my pre-order in a heartbeat (like I did with my 360).

shodanjr_gr

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2006, 12:19:00 PM »

the europeans seem to have their copies.

I dont think thats the case...ive checked most stores around here, not a single one had GRAW and they didnt know when theyd get it.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(shodanjr_gr @ Mar 7 2006, 02:26 PM) View Post

I dont think thats the case...ive checked most stores around here, not a single one had GRAW and they didnt know when theyd get it.

I made that assumption based on the posters on xbox.com.  There seem to be quite a few people from the UK and other countries with the game in their profile stating that it is for sale everywhere.  Since I'm across the pond, I obviously can't verify.

miggidy

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 7 2006, 06:43 PM) View Post

Called EB, guy remembered me calling yesterday and apologized for the confusion. Definitely in stores tomorrow.

I guess I'll be trading in my copy of PDZ for GRAW tongue.gif

Greenpants200

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »

...is it wednesday yet?

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »

Has anyone tried Toys "R" Us?

tonloc79

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vinestrike77 @ Mar 8 2006, 01:05 AM) View Post

Has anyone tried Toys "R" Us?

Just tried mine and the answer is NO! I dont know how everyone here got duped into thinking it was comming out today. You can goto any major online video game retailer and see that today was the ship date which is always followed by the retail release 1 day later!

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Mar 7 2006, 07:20 PM) View Post

Just tried mine and the answer is NO! I dont know how everyone here got duped into thinking it was comming out today. You can goto any major online video game retailer and see that today was the ship date which is always followed by the retail release 1 day later!

Nobody got duped.  It DID come out today.  There are a bunch of people on xbox.com that picked up their copy in the states today.  It's just that most stores didn't get theirs in and/or weren't ready to put them on the shelves.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

Everywhere i can see (canada) shows March 9th

Carlo210

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2006, 06:30:00 PM »

So... it'd be in stores tomorrow?? biggrin.gif

I think I'm gonna pick this one up with XBL 1Month. I may wait for the demo (not that I have any doubts) first to get a feel for it.

tonloc79

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »

Call it what you want, most of the people in this thread thought they were going to be playing it today and i dont know why! uhh.gif

sp4zzj4zz

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »

As far as I can tell my pre-order from outpost.com hasn't even shipped yet. sad.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Mar 7 2006, 09:07 PM) View Post

Call it what you want, most of the people in this thread thought they were going to be playing it today and i dont know why! uhh.gif

I cant speak for others but maybe because the person I know well at EB said they were getting it in?

I specifically mentioned the ship date was tuesday, making the in-store date wednesday, and that someone down there was getting the 2 confused, and was still told its arriving on their Tuesday morning truck.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6