xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ghost Recon: Aw  (Read 433 times)

Carlo210

• Archived User
Ghost Recon: Aw
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »

Separately designed co-op missions for up to 16 players. smile.gif smile.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(Carlo210 @ Feb 8 2006, 03:50 PM) View Post

Separately designed co-op missions for up to 16 players. smile.gif smile.gif

yes there is 4 being designed for co-op.  what im curious though is does anyone know if you will still be able to play through the single player campaign co-op online?  i love that they are trying to expand the co-op mode with levels built just for co-op but 4 seems a bit limited and a step backwords compared to the previous two which gave many more levels to play with friends.  in one of the latest issues of OXM (the one with GRAW on the cover) they mention how you will be able to play co-op online through the single player missions AND the 4 extra co-op levels but i havent found another confirmation of this anywhere else.  anyone have any new?

jaskerzada006

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »

Yea, his brains exited the back of his head as Jakie was frantically scooping it off the trunk of the convertable limo.

His head did jerk violently.

If the bullet had stopped in his head would it have jerked in the opposite direction?

Category 5

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »

Graphics and features look awesome.

PLEEEEZ DON'T DESTROY THIS GAME BY DISABLING V-SYNC!

image tearing is like PC-emulation in my book.  I switched to consoles because the motion was always more fluid and there was no tearing.  God please tell me that since teh 360 has an ATI graphics chip[ the developers are thinking like PC developers now, and image tearing is going to return!

NFS had such bad image tearing you can see it in screenshots.  Sometimes there are 3 or more frames being partially displayed on screen at once.

GRAW is the potential ultimate game at this time...please fix the tearing (or enable an option) to make universally ultimate!
Pages: 1 2 [3]