xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Screens Of Pga Tour 06  (Read 1139 times)

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
New Screens Of Pga Tour 06
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2005, 08:12:00 AM »

Maybe some of you "I always stay inside and play video games" losers should get out and play Golf, or just get outside!? blink.gif

If you don't like Golf or the Tiger Woods games, spew the bullshit elsewhere. Fucking kids rolleyes.gif

Every person I know that I forced to play Tiger Woods with me...........bought the game, whether they liked Golf or not. tongue.gif

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2005, 08:14:00 AM »

Wow, I thought Fridays were bad... Monday's got it too.  Welcome to XS Mr. Bigcock.  Are you in Infamous' clan?

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2005, 08:22:00 AM »

I actually learned how to play golf thru games knowing what clubs to use.i enjoy golf to the max and my wife prefers it then going surfing cause of all the chicks.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(deftonesmx17 @ Aug 29 2005, 12:16 PM)
Maybe some of you "I always stay inside and play video games" losers should get out and play Golf, or just get outside!? blink.gif

If you don't like Golf or the Tiger Woods games, spew the bullshit elsewhere. Fucking kids rolleyes.gif

Every person I know that I forced to play Tiger Woods with me...........bought the game, whether they liked Golf or not. tongue.gif

LOL wow  pop.gif

golf is the shittiest...thing around

I wont even put the word "sport" in there...thats been -my opinion- since I played it a few times as a young teen.

I still rip on my cousins and uncles when they make plans to play, its an ongoing joke. alls they use it for is a reason to sneak beer onto the course and get drunk anyways.

Golf would be fun if I could sit in a tower and snipe the fuggers as they are teeing off  beerchug.gif

golf courses are good for 2 things...

-possible motocross tracks-

-possible paintball war zones-

where else are we to spew shit about a tiger woods golf game?

you a dev for it or something?

if so, you need to find a new job tongue.gif

beerchug.gif

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Aug 29 2005, 11:50 AM)
golf is the shittiest...thing around

I wont even put the word "sport" in there...thats been -my opinion- since I played it a few times as a young teen.

Like I said, get outside. Stop watching Golf on TV............

Again, Golf is a sport for people who like the outdoors...............which it sounds like you don't.

You know the peace and quiet, etc...................

Maybe you hate Golf because you suck at it? It seems most people who knock certain sports without a real reason, just suck at them. pop.gif  beerchug.gif

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »

my favorite thing about golf is going to the drive range and smacking the cart that picks up the balls thats exciting.has any one heard of a coarse somewhere in fl that has chicks  in bikinnis that would make the game better chug some beers and have some poles around the coarse for some stripper action and get freaky in a bunker lap dance in your private cart with a canopy..ill make it in the hole with my 9-iron beerchug.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

deftones...come now

telling me to go outside was foolish

wheredo you think paintball, hunting and shooting takes place

you silly man you

you golf, I dont. you like it, I laugh at it. I dont see it as a sport, its a pasttime for people whod rather walk around and swing a club then do maybe more physical things like get together with a group of guys and play tackle football ever sunday. Now that is fun  tongue.gif Bruises arent though

i need an adrenaline rush to play a sport. If I want to relax, I'll lay naked in the sun, not walk along a golf course and swing at a little white ball.

the sad fuggers are the pmes that dont even walk and rent a kart.

babahahahaha

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

I agree... I'll play paint ball over golf any day of the week...
I needed a sport in high school so I joined the Golf team I did good enough that they wanted me for varsity the next year.... sorry, too boring. I sold my clubs and bought a paint ball gun... far more functional in my opinion. The only golfing I do now is mini  laugh.gif

I have the same opinion of golf that I do with most sports games in that if I really wanted to play that game I'd go outside and play it for real.

Though I agree with Def in that some of these games I'd consider buying just to look at the pretty graphics... that is if they even had them  rolleyes.gif

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »

Nevermind pop.gif
Pages: 1 [2]