xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The Outfit (demo) Does Not Suck!  (Read 1179 times)

jaskerzada006

• Archived User
The Outfit (demo) Does Not Suck!
« on: March 16, 2006, 06:28:00 AM »

Good luck with that.  

The demo Blows IMHO.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 06:35:00 AM »

We've all tried the demo.  Some like it, some hate it.  

... I hated it.

redwolf

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 07:59:00 AM »

got error message saying i gotta run the xbox360 in PAL-60 mode.... wtf!!!! i got a HDTV  unsure.gif

IllusiveX

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 09:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Mar 16 2006, 02:51 PM) View Post

It was interesting the first ten minutes, then it became a total bore. Those of us here that don't like it, myself included, aren't dittoheads (i.e., we didn't judge the game based on online reviews without so much as trying it out). We downloaded and played the demo to find out that it sucks and blows.

biggrin.gif  I didnt even know there was a review but ya i tryed it and wasnt very impressed with it at all so ill pass anyways i got ghost recon!

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »

Reviews? we dont need no stinkin reviews, we made our own by DLing that thing.

People need to stop worrying about what others think about games. If they tried a demo and didnt like it, so be it. I knew I wouldnt like the game from the get go(not my style). Honestly, I didnt think Id dislike it as much as I did after playing the demo, so I went from not caring about it, to laughing at the pile that it is. By all means spend your $60.00 on it. I feel they owe me that much for wasting my time on the demo. Ive got some friends on another forum that think its a blast, pushing one another around in a wheelbarrow, yeah have fun with that  rolleyes.gif

Isnt subjectivity a wonderful thing? Afterall, you are already planning your purchase around the fact that someone wont like it and will pop it on ebay.

If its that good, pay full price at your local retailer smile.gif Ok, that was lame, I apologize.

nightwulf28

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 16 2006, 10:49 AM) View Post

Reviews? we dont need no stinkin reviews, we made our own by DLing that thing.

People need to stop worrying about what others think about games. If they tried a demo and didnt like it, so be it. I knew I wouldnt like the game from the get go(not my style). Honestly, I didnt think Id dislike it as much as I did after playing the demo, so I went from not caring about it, to laughing at the pile that it is. By all means spend your $60.00 on it. I feel they owe me that much for wasting my time on the demo. Ive got some friends on another forum that think its a blast, pushing one another around in a wheelbarrow, yeah have fun with that  rolleyes.gif

Isnt subjectivity a wonderful thing? Afterall, you are already planning your purchase around the fact that someone wont like it and will pop it on ebay.

If its that good, pay full price at your local retailer smile.gif Ok, that was lame, I apologize.

I am really glad we have downloadable demos.....so I don't waste my hard earned $$ on crappy games like this.  Seriously, and not to flame anyone whom likes the game, but I have seen better graphics on the PS2 than this.   The gameplay is utterly childish and moronic.  Again this is just my opinion here.   Some may enjoy the whole pushing each other around in wheelbarrows as Def said, and some may enjoy deleting this demo promptly from their HDD.  I am with the latter here.  To spend $60 on any game, it had better be worth the $$.   "Next Gen" this is not.  Not even close.  I am waiting for Oblivion!! pop.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »

I HATED it the first time I played it.
Then I played it again, and it was okay.
Then I played it again and it was cool.
I actually like this, but wouldn't purchase the game.  The demo is enough fun for me.

Then again, I may just like it because I'm really good at it.

VOlition

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »

Maybe the gameplay wasn't as much fun, I did enjoy so-so, but why do people nag about the graphics. Even I who didn't like the game very much thought that the grahpics were great, and it is certainly was not ps2 level, or even xbox level.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 12:19:00 PM »

I didnt even pay attention to the graphics.. It was the gameplay that turned me off.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »

Well i saw there was a new demo so i downloaded, come to realize its either online or split screen. I didnt wanna play online since i didnt know what i was doing, so i brought up my wifes profile just to try it out split screen.  I was playing with myself and... er i was playing the game alone so it was pretty lame IMO. Im not sure how much better it would be if there was actually a 2nd player but i doubt it.  This demo is getting deleted.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(ratis @ Mar 16 2006, 02:34 PM) View Post

man you guys bitch way too much this game is the shit
sure its no mercenaries but sometime just blowin the hell out of stuff is fun

go shoot or use nades on vehicles in Recon smile.gif

nightwulf28

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(VOlition @ Mar 16 2006, 01:20 PM) View Post

Maybe the gameplay wasn't as much fun, I did enjoy so-so, but why do people nag about the graphics. Even I who didn't like the game very much thought that the grahpics were great, and it is certainly was not ps2 level, or even xbox level.

O.K.

If your or whomever else think the graphics in this game are great, you need to get you vision checked.  I can honestly say this game has the worst graphics of a 360 game to date ( IMO ) and also there are games on xbox that look almost as good, minus the higher resolutions.  A good example is black, albeit a different genre.  I mean the pop up is terrible, the animations are wonky, the textures blurry in a lot of spots, I could go on and on. dry.gif

Anyways, that's all from me on this waste of breath thread.

*Yawn*

VOlition

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »

I stand by my comment, the game has great graphics compared to the xbox and ps2.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »

mercenaries on xbox has much better graphics than the outfit, and it is a pretty similar game, with worlds actually larger than this one

d4nk

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 08:02:00 AM »

i think the game is sweet, sorry the graphics don't give you guys boners, its fun as hell online, can't wait for the campaign mode...
Pages: [1] 2