xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Something Wierd That Happened To Me  (Read 354 times)

Pyro0623

• Archived User
Something Wierd That Happened To Me
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »

Here it is, i was just standing there in the imperial city waterfront, Watching the wait dialog count down to midnight so i could join the thieves guild. when out of nowhere it closes itself as if somebody was attempting to talk to you and a rogue mage (one of the ones in blue robes you see in dungeons) goes ripping past me and starts killing all the NPCs in the waterfront. i had a chuckle to myself and decided to cast invisibility and follow him around a bit. before he went to Armand christophe's house, where i felt i should end his little reign of terror before he made it impossible to join the thieves guild, he managed to kill all the npc's outside including one thieves guild member, two guards, all the people hanging around the docks near the pirate ship and a beggar.

Anyone else seen anything like this before? any ideas what the hell happened?

rooroo360

• Archived User
Something Wierd That Happened To Me
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 03:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(Pyro0623 @ Oct 11 2007, 03:43 AM) View Post

Here it is, i was just standing there in the imperial city waterfront, Watching the wait dialog count down to midnight so i could join the thieves guild. when out of nowhere it closes itself as if somebody was attempting to talk to you and a rogue mage (one of the ones in blue robes you see in dungeons) goes ripping past me and starts killing all the NPCs in the waterfront. i had a chuckle to myself and decided to cast invisibility and follow him around a bit. before he went to Armand christophe's house, where i felt i should end his little reign of terror before he made it impossible to join the thieves guild, he managed to kill all the npc's outside including one thieves guild member, two guards, all the people hanging around the docks near the pirate ship and a beggar.

Anyone else seen anything like this before? any ideas what the hell happened?

lol yes something similar happened to me a while back on the pc version...i just shrugged, reloaded an earlier game and all was okay.