xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cure For Vampirism  (Read 296 times)

Pyro0623

• Archived User
Cure For Vampirism
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:10:00 AM »

Here's the scoop: I was a full vampire for about a month (ingame), i did the cure quest, and i was back to normal again. It was my understanding that vampirism was like chicken pox, you can only get it once. i was doing the springheel Jak quest and got vampirism again (no outward signs of it, as i haven't slept yet ingame (but i got the "You contracted poly-whatever hemophilia" message, which sucks because i don't want to be a vamp again, but i also have pending levels, Catch-22). but with the cure quest already done and all, how the hell do i get rid of it a second time. seeing as i no longer have access to the ashes or argonian blood. the old witch isn't very helpful either. i hate vampires.

abbylee26

• Archived User
Cure For Vampirism
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(Pyro0623 @ Oct 4 2007, 11:46 AM) View Post

Here's the scoop: I was a full vampire for about a month (ingame), i did the cure quest, and i was back to normal again. It was my understanding that vampirism was like chicken pox, you can only get it once. i was doing the springheel Jak quest and got vampirism again (no outward signs of it, as i haven't slept yet ingame (but i got the "You contracted poly-whatever hemophilia" message, which sucks because i don't want to be a vamp again, but i also have pending levels, Catch-22). but with the cure quest already done and all, how the hell do i get rid of it a second time. seeing as i no longer have access to the ashes or argonian blood. the old witch isn't very helpful either. i hate vampires.

The answer to your question is the very first item in "Pinned:: Got A Question? Look Here First" in this Forum. Good luck Abby love.gif