xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ebony Armor  (Read 192 times)

AC105CDC

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« on: July 12, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »

Hey everyoooone. I just got to Level 15 and noticed I killed some guy and got the Elven Shield...So I went to the Roxey Inn and killed some guy and got the full set of armor besides the helmet...if anyone has any ideas as to where to get it, let me know. As well as the Ebony Armor, there was noone else in the Roxey Inn, so I'm not sure as to where to get a full set of that armor, but if anyone knows, thanks for the help.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »

i think ur still pretty early to be running into Ebony a whole lot.  Gain a few more levels 20-25 or so and it should start popping up in random loot and such.

AC105CDC

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »

Oh cuz I was UESP and it said that I could get it at level 15.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »

i dont know if u want to kill the people for their armor at that level because when you get to level 20( i think) those people have very good weapons and glass armor and one girl with full daedric including the helmet which is hard to come across for some people.

AC105CDC

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »

Ah shit, I was thinking that to...But I thought maybe more people would just come. Cuz I already killed some girl for Ocrish armor, you think that was her?

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »

yup defenitly that was her.

AC105CDC

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »

Oh man, that sucks. There's no other places where I could get full sets off of people or anything?

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »

you might but not any i know of. i searched online for daedric helmet in oblivion, and got that. now you gotta find it as random loot.

Dalpura

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

If you go to the Ayleid ruin of Vindasel (directly South West of the Waterfront -- on the otherside of the water obviously) you'll find Umbra who you can kill and get her Ebony armour. It's a full set too.

Case-Mod-Extrordanare

• Archived User
Ebony Armor
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

If you continue along the "dark brotherhood" quests youl eventually get ebony armor (except helmet) I just dont wanna ruin the story.