xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Any Way To See Skill Progression Since Last Level-up?  (Read 365 times)

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
Any Way To See Skill Progression Since Last Level-up?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 03:14:00 PM »

theif adds 10 points to speed, luck, and agility while warrior only adds 10 to stregnth and endurance

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »

o how do i get +5s on my endurance cuz all of my endurance skills are major, Armorer, Block, Heavy Armor, i thought i got +5s on my last character cuz my endurance and stregnth were on 100 he had the same stats cept for alchemy instead destruction.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »

i need to know soon so i can start my new character.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 08:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(ColKurtz @ Jul 13 2006, 10:58 PM) View Post

You can only increase Luck by 1 per level-up. No bonuses. That's why it's hard.

you didn't answer the question fully...

HOW do you even get a +1, i've never been given that option and i'm level 20 something now.  i've searched and all i'm told is you can only do +1 at a time, but no idea how since no skills are tied to it.

JustDanMI

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »

you don't get a +1 you can only go up by one point at a time on Luck.  You won't get any mulitpliers, but you can advance it 1 level at a time during your level up's.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

i haven't seen that as an option when i level up, i would think there would be a +1 there or something, i suppose next time i level i can see what it does.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(ColKurtz @ Jul 17 2006, 08:28 PM) View Post

Err... what?  I said you can only increase it by one per level-up, and you can't get bonuses precisely because it's not tied to any skills.  Seems like a pretty straightforward, and complete, answer.

I haven't been able to put anything in luck since I started, myself.  It always seems like so many other skills are more deserving, mostly b/c of the bonuses and the fact that luck's benefits are difficult to quantify.
I see what you mean now.   A +5 is 5 total, not something-plus-5.  Same for +2,+3, and +4.  But if there are no bonuses, it doesn't say +1. You can still click luck and go up a single point, though.

no it was by no means a complete answer, i asked if and how you do it, you just answered if the first time, the second time you answered how.  thanks anyway though.

i was not aware you could just level +1 on anything that has no multiplier by it, maybe because it is normally not very smart ohmy.gif.  i guess it makes sense since it goes straight to +2.  just never tried it.

avihappy

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

Here a skill chart. It will trake calculate how much you have developed in skills.
just punch in your old skill level, and you new skill levels and there.
http://ownerofearth.com/ChartSkill.xls
I think that is what u want

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

Here a skill chart. It will trake calculate how much you have developed in skills.
just punch in your old skill level, and you new skill levels and there.
http://ownerofearth.com/ChartSkill.xls
I think that is what u want

lol, so it subtracts? nice, very innovative use of mathematics.

i think the point was that they didn't know what they were to begin with at the start of the current level.

edit: after actually checking the file out, it looks useless...its uses an IMSUB() function that is used for imaginary numbers....what the hell is the point to this thing?    

http://www.bettersol...QS546722524.htm

what part of oblivion needs the use of imaginary numbers to represent simple addition, haha.
Pages: 1 [2]