xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Recharge Items  (Read 471 times)

MaTiAz

• Archived User
Recharge Items
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 07:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(AClayeJ @ Jul 3 2006, 03:11 PM) View Post

Get the Skingrad house. Best house in the game, besides Frostspire Tower.

Okay, what is the Frostspire Tower? Is it an add-on or is it already in the game (where?)?

I'm using the little shack in IC Waterfront, good enough for me as I'm running low on money smile.gif

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
Recharge Items
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2006, 07:24:00 AM »

yes the frostcarg spire is downloadable content but you still gotta pay for the furnishings.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
Recharge Items
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »

well the new download called the vile lair isnt quite too bad, there is normal storage but now i like the frostcarg spire here because it has a lot more chests, i already have bought all the stuff for it, and i gotta say that there are still parts of the place which are still pretty blank lookin. it is located in sight of an oblivion gate so if you need to make trips to your house to collect the loot from oblivion gates its a good idea. however there is some good armor and a sword which is pretty good. k, so basically with the minion you tell him to go murder someone, and he comes back in 4 days, and puts 650 gold + whatever stuff that person was carrying in a chest.the first time he gave me a daedric battle axe. but it adds 1 point to your infamy, good thing to do is put on the gray cowl b4 u wait for four days so you dont get the infamy on your character. there are also a new plant called chokeberry which is basically a posion apple in the form of a berry. as far as i know from waiting about 2 weeks in the garden the plants dont grow back which is a bummer. sometimes it will say that the minion failed his task and you wont get the gold or the infamy points. the so called cattle for you to feed on is a monk lookin guy in a cage lol. he cant wake up, dont kill him either because when i did he went up into the ceiling. overall id have to say this downloads ok, and its good for vampire players aswell as evil people. its not very warm feeling. but i hope the dragon fire castle/good character castle is much better.
Pages: 1 2 [3]