xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Got Rid Of My Money From Glitch  (Read 196 times)

beast96

• Archived User
I Got Rid Of My Money From Glitch
« on: June 25, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »

well i got greedy in the beginning and used teh vampirism glitch early in the game but i decided that i wanted to play the game right a while ago but didnt know of an efficient way to get rid of all my money which was over a million. well i finally got daedric armor which i didnt buy and i was trying to think of ways to get rid of my money and i thought of a way. i went to rindirs staffs turned that haggle all the way down and just sold everything to him for 600 and bought his and my stuff back and repeated it for like 10 mins and got rid of 800000. good thing i didnt really use any of the stuff i bought i just used it to decorate my house( i took all the enchanted armor and weapons and laid it all cool) and as an added bonus to that i increased my mercantile skill by 2

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »

just start a new game?

why are you telling us this?

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »

im gonna make a new character and be 100% legit. no duping lol. on my first character i am a dark elf battlemage lvl. 25  and i have like 3,000,000 septims and had my magicka on 425 and had 850 total encumberance with full glass armor + weapons. im thinking about making a character where when i level up i only put up my luck attribute, my friend did that and he always would get better loot, get lucky hits in battle, and more. at night when i go to bed i think about all the things i duped lol jk, but it would be alot cooler feeling to be completly legit.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(I Am Aurora @ Jun 26 2006, 10:43 AM) View Post

im gonna make a new character and be 100% legit. no duping lol. on my first character i am a dark elf battlemage lvl. 25  and i have like 3,000,000 septims and had my magicka on 425 and had 850 total encumberance with full glass armor + weapons. im thinking about making a character where when i level up i only put up my luck attribute, my friend did that and he always would get better loot, get lucky hits in battle, and more. at night when i go to bed i think about all the things i duped lol jk, but it would be alot cooler feeling to be completly legit.

i would really think that would ruin the experiences, it's no different than using a bunch of cheat codes...i never thought twice about doing that and am playing 100% legit.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

i just made a pure mage high elf and i feel alot better.  biggrin.gif im  gonna be 100% legit.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 08:02:00 AM »

man i dont know if i really wanna be pure mage. it takes like 15 fireballs to kill  one zombie! and when im fighting groups its really impossible. I think i might go pure warrior. im a level 3 so i dont know if this a level issue or what.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(I Am Aurora @ Jun 27 2006, 09:09 AM) View Post

man i dont know if i really wanna be pure mage. it takes like 15 fireballs to kill  one zombie! and when im fighting groups its really impossible. I think i might go pure warrior. im a level 3 so i dont know if this a level issue or what.

it's tough to not do a combination of the 2.  thats what i am and right now am kicking the crap out of everyone at level 15ish.  i rolled through the Arena in an hour or so blink.gif.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 10:48:00 AM »

yea i just made a nord warrior birthsign with heavy armor, restoration, blade, armorer, alchemy, block, and athletics major skills. i like it alot better. takes like 5 hits to kill zombies now lol.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »

ya i did some preset, i forget what the name of it was.  at the time it sounded fine, now, after a while into it i probably would have rather exchanged 1 or 2 of my major skills for a minor skill, but it's okay, i'm making it work.

my majors are, armorer, light armor, athletics, acrobatics, blade, alchemy, and one more i can't remember, i'm sure someone will notice what it looks like.  i remember trying to be a quick thief type that could hold is own with blade and magic, so far it's turning out pretty good.  i would have maybe wanted athletics swapped out for destruction though.  my guys is surprising strong and warrior like with the light armor set up.  Blade is somewhere around 80 while the rest are in the 40s-60s, the ones that matter anyway.  Which basically means i slice up everyone cause it's past the normal level of regular characters...if that makes sense.  whatever a level 15 monster would have to defend Blade isn't enough because my Blade is higher than a normal level 15.

however, things like hand-to-hand are really low, like 17 or something, i just don't use it...i've tried a bit, thats why it's up to 17 at all, but eh.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »

is what i picked for my nord good stuff for a warrior? also, if i level up my blade for example after it already said i can level up can i get the +5 to my attributes, i cant figure out if that was only in the beginning that happens or what.

I Am Aurora

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 07:04:00 AM »

anyone