xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Where To Find Fathis Ules (aka: The Top Fence)  (Read 111 times)

oblivion_psycho

• Archived User
Where To Find Fathis Ules (aka: The Top Fence)
« on: June 18, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »

i started the thieves guild missions poor, and sold virtually everything worth selling to Ongar, the first fence.
i earned around 3 thousand (something) gp. therefore, not having to sell more in higher thieves guild quests to continue.
ex. never had to wait for more than a day for the gray fox to send word for his missions, or sell to get a special mission from armand, and so on...

BUT, i have completed the thieves guild missions having never sold to (or even met) Fathis Ules, aka: the top fence. where can i find him? my map won't show me, and he's never home, or at the thieves guild.
where is this dude?

wouldn't it be nice to have a chart of all the people in the game, categorized into their respective cities or towns, then listing their daily activities, like when they eat, sleep, visit the taverns, and the specific days they do certain things.

is there any such chart? and where is Fathis?

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »

fathis is in imperial city, i belive he was in the talos district. there should be a map on gamefaqs that shows where his house is. i found went right into his house and bought some lock picks and sold some stuff to him, i can't remember if i had to pick the door or not.

oblivion_psycho

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

thanx but like i said,

my map won't show me, and he's never home, or at the thieves guild.

i've been to his house, he's never there, and it is in Imperial: elven gardens
thanx for trying reaper527

anyone else?

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 09:41:00 PM »

well, for me he was right in the first room of his house, maybe use the wait command and try to figure out what time he's around?

oblivion_psycho

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »

i'll give that a try.
if you or anyone else has info try to help me please (incase i still cant find him)

by the way, reaper527 have you completed the 'sins of the father' quest yet, it's tied to Fathis.
if you complete sins of the father, Fathis is useless as a fence, or so i've read.
i cant remember if i did that quest or not, and cant really look at my completed quests till i play again later this week.

This post has been edited by oblivion_psycho: Jun 19 2006, 04:51 AM

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

no, i definately didn't do that quest. you might want to take a look at your completed quests list to see if you finished it.

foxfire zero

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »

If you have talked to Fathis Ules about the "Sins of the Father" quest, then he can be found in Chorrol in the Oak and Crosier Tavern. It should register on you map when the "Independent Thievery" quest is activated, after Arrow of Extrication. Otherwise you should be able find him in his house in the Elven Gardens District. I would only suggest selling/buying from him if your mercantile skill is high.