xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Full Time Invisibility 100% Good Ore Bad  (Read 164 times)

zevdogs

• Archived User
Full Time Invisibility 100% Good Ore Bad
« on: May 16, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »

i used the duplicate item trick on an item that had constant invisibility 100% and then droped that item to keep my weight down so i could cary more stuff,,,
 what i want to know is theare any way of removing that invisibility 100% even though i dont have the item any more
 what would be bad about invisibility 100% all the way through the game

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »

There really isn't any drawback.  NPC's still talk to you IF you talk to them first.  You can pretty much pickpocket anyone though.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Just to be sure, I did 80% invis and made a ring with the last 20%.  That way I can take it off if need be.

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 01:27:00 PM »

I made some killer Chameleon potions 40% a drink... then I had Enchanted an amulet and a ring @ 30% each.

No one will ever attack you... it's pretty much like having god-mode. go into sneak mode and you can sit there swinging away for 6X damage every time because they never see you...

Even with OVER 100% Chameleon if you pickpocket someone SOMETIMES they'll see you, I've had it happen twice..

One time I was in some guys house and pickpocket him, he woke up and saw me and started attacking me, he called the guard, and the guard came in but couldn't see me  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »

I've seen that too.  Sometimes they see me pickpocket and call a guard and the guard even sees me.  When I choose to not go to jail or pay the fine, he gets all pissed but then he can't see me!  They run all over the place looking for me.

I also like coming into a room and hearing them say "I thought I heard something, guess it was nothing".  hell, I push them down the hall and throw the crap from the tables and they never even flinch.

Gotta love 100% chameleon.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

DANNYBROOK

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 01:44:00 AM »

I just have 5 20% chameleon items.  I don't really like the whole cheating shbeal but its fun as hell to throw those on and mess with people.

mgamer20o0

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »

it wasnt to fun when the guards can never see you. i think it all depends on how easy you want it to be. if you use pots and stuff so some times your 100% invisibility thats cool. if your always invisible you might as well turn the game on easy. what no one answered was if there is a way to get it off. the only way i know is load a old save before you did it. i think your stuck with it.

XB360

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »

I have 180% invisibility on glass armor, lol, but I also have my uninvisible-daedric armor in my inventory (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

mgamer20o0

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 01:56:00 AM »

its one thing to have armor that you can take off. its another thing to use a glitch that you cant take away.

CautionFlammable

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »

Isn't there some skill that you could decrease with the same glitch to get ride of the invisibility, like a make not invisible spell?

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »

nope.  There's nothing you can do.  Once you have glitched something to wear it, you can't take it back off...  Or atleast I don't think so.  Twisted said something once about fixing it.  He may know.

Dekedence

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »

I just discovered duping a little while ago, its pretty cool. I only really use it on enchanted arrows and a potion or two when I'm running low.

What's the difference between invisibility and chameleon?

zevdogs

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »

well i finished the game,the main quest anyways and the only drawback of 100% invisibility was that when someone comes on a quest with you they get the full attack of all the monsters
 i only made my self 85% chameleon and had a ring with the other 15% this way i could take off the ring and the bad guys could see me