xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anvil Haunted House  (Read 186 times)

amb7247

• Archived User
Anvil Haunted House
« on: April 23, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »

How to fix it up and what's with the portal in the basement?

~jeff~

• Archived User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »

its a quest in its own, you gotta sleep, and then after the ghosts come, kill them, and go find the guy who sold you the house and talk to him. But that is all i will say (can't ruin it for ya  wink.gif )

~jeff~

Hyper_Eye

• Recovered User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »

Great quest and when it is all over it is a great house for the price (you don't even need to furnish it.)

amb7247

• Archived User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »

yeah it's nice and the basement is huge. Just wish I could buy more furniture for the basement. I need to also cover up the ghost spots on the floor. How do I do that? Not a big deal but makes house look non-clean.

Oh and I also need to go to the imperial city to find to see if I can change my name of my house.

Hyper_Eye

• Recovered User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »

Those darn spots never go away. Luckily I killed them in a doorway so when I close the door you can't see them.

marlon5094

• Archived User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »

I went to Imperial City and found guy that sold me house in Anvil. If I'm not mistaken someone with Berinus blood has to open the door. He said he wouldn't come with me to open door. Told me it was my problem. Am I missing something obvious. How do I get that door open in basement?

Altima NEO

• Archived User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(marlon5094 @ Apr 24 2006, 05:29 PM) View Post

I went to Imperial City and found guy that sold me house in Anvil. If I'm not mistaken someone with Berinus blood has to open the door. He said he wouldn't come with me to open door. Told me it was my problem. Am I missing something obvious. How do I get that door open in basement?

go back in the house and pick up the note in the living room (on the floor), make sure you push X so that it is in your inventory

grab the hand too while youre at it

MBJC

• Archived User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

you can clear the ghost spots up by going OUTSIDE and waiting for exactly 3 days, most items will respawn in three days also (unluss in player owned buildings)

laurielee

• Archived User
Anvil Haunted House
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 02:13:00 AM »

I don't know why anyone would want to anvil with beastmen... We have some of the flimsyest anvils in the game. Far better off to work on MSU tactics IMO. Use skirmish screens to pull opponents out of line and hit them in the flanks with your heavy hitters. As long as you don't fail too many panic tests ( rolleyes.gif  There's the rub, isn't it...), you should be able to do it far better than the old 6th edition DE ever could. Skirmishers divert better than fast cav do, and minos/razorz/gorgons hit for harder than anything in the DE list ever did.