xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Glass Helmet  (Read 233 times)

Rubix42

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« on: April 10, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »

I know Deftech was whining about not having a full suit of glass armor, mostly because he couldn't find the helmet. tongue.gif

Anyways, just to let you know I tracked one down.  It was being worn by a resident of the town of Border Watch.  Which means I had to kill them to obtain it, but that is what happens when you have something I want.

Of course I then had to kill the whole town, but whatever, they should've just given it to me.

All I wanted was the stupid helmet, and he wouldn't give it to me.

krims0n

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »

I was doing a bunch of dungeons trying to find a glass helmet and stumbled on some enchanted daedric helmet with 105ft of detect life. No more need for that glass helmet!

Deftech

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »

I posted a few days ago in a thread that I found several being worn by the thieves in the Unfortunate Shopkeeper quest. Up until that point, I didnt see a single one, only to kill the thieves and see that a few of them are wearing glass helmets!

I fast traveled to Arcane and enchanted them beerchug.gif

LOL @ you killing them all

Rubix42

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »

I wish I could rename my character.

Her name right now is Viola Fleabiter (I am Khajiit)

I wish I could rename to Viola SoulBlighter (Seeing as I have been laying waste to many NPCS!)

Ah well, there is always my next character. grr.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rubix42 @ Apr 10 2006, 01:52 PM) View Post

I wish I could rename my character.

Her name right now is Viola Fleabiter (I am Khajiit)

I wish I could rename to Viola SoulBlighter (Seeing as I have been laying waste to many NPCS!)

Ah well, there is always my next character. grr.gif

laugh.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »

any reliable place to find a glass sword yet? i really wanna find one

Tripme

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »

I found a long glass sword in a quest for the fighters guild.  Its the quest where you have to clear out a cave full of thieves.

mgamer20o0

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »

i found plenty of glass items when doing the fighters guild quests. it was at the end of the quests with the other fighters guild i had to kill.

Rubix42

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »

Once you hit levle 20 ish, it seems like every enemy is carrying a glass something. . .

eurodeseo

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Apr 10 2006, 08:24 PM) *

any reliable place to find a glass sword yet? i really wanna find one

I found mine when I killed the three bandits that were to ambush me in the Collector quest.  The one where you have to get the Ayleid carving for Umbacano.

Carlo210

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(eurodeseo @ Apr 11 2006, 06:00 PM) View Post

I found mine when I killed the three bandits that were to ambush me in the Collector quest.  The one where you have to get the Ayleid carving for Umbacano.

Funny, I stumbled across that carving without having started the questline. I sold it and his servant ran up to me a few hours later. He told me that a man named umbacano wanted to talk about an item I sold recently.
tongue.gif

Anyways, I have full glass. My cuirass is enchanted with 20% shield. My boots, graves, shield, and auntlets are enchanted with +50 magicka each. My helm is unenchanted.
As glass spares, I have 1 pair of gauntlets, 4 greaves, 12 cuirasses, 14 pairs of boots, and 4 shields.

Mad A

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 02:21:00 AM »

krims0n, where might this daedric helmet be found at?  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)  Also, there is an enchanted glass helmet on a skeleton in the water by the L in Anvil word on the game map.

Carlo210

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 10:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mad A @ Apr 13 2006, 08:52 AM) View Post

krims0n, where might this daedric helmet be found at?  laugh.gif  Also, there is an enchanted glass helmet on a skeleton in the water by the L in Anvil word on the game map.

Yeah, but isn't it enchanted with water breathing and some other useless thing?

krims0n

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mad A @ Apr 13 2006, 02:52 AM) View Post

krims0n, where might this daedric helmet be found at?  laugh.gif  Also, there is an enchanted glass helmet on a skeleton in the water by the L in Anvil word on the game map.

It was from a random dungeon crawl so I don't remember. May have just been a "random" item anyways as I havn't heard of anybody else getting this.

I believe you can get a Sigil Stone with 180ft of detect life, so that may be a better option anyways smile.gif

Mad A

• Archived User
Glass Helmet
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(Carlo210 @ Apr 13 2006, 11:14 AM) View Post

Yeah, but isn't it enchanted with water breathing and some other useless thing?

Yes, it's enchanted with water breathing, detect life 20 feet, and night eye constant effect. Great for underwater obviously, not bad for darker dungeons as well..
Pages: [1] 2