xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Umbras Sword  (Read 139 times)

krims0n

• Archived User
Umbras Sword
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(vintage_guitar @ Apr 4 2006, 01:08 AM) View Post

i went to arena and snagged a claymore and went to umbra shortly after at lvl1, and jumped on a pillar in her room and killed her fast.(i was out of her range) then went to arena and became champ(20 mins 1 hit ko each) then took all that cash and leveled up armorer so i could repair umbra without having to pay 5 grand each time, then did mages recommendations so i can make enchantments. then went and got azura's star in about 45 mins and use that to put the soul umbra snags from my my guardian i cast (dark elf) so i can repair umbras charges infinitely. AND I JUST GOT THE SKELETON KEY. WOOHOO! any lock=pie now!!(lvl 22 in 6 hours of gameplay.)

How did you level up armorer quickly? I'm finding this skill drags on and on as you can only repair what's broken. I'd like to get this to 50 ASAP because all my items are enchanted now.

Carlo210

• Archived User
Umbras Sword
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(vintage_guitar @ Apr 4 2006, 08:08 AM) View Post

i went to arena and snagged a claymore and went to umbra shortly after at lvl1, and jumped on a pillar in her room and killed her fast.(i was out of her range) then went to arena and became champ(20 mins 1 hit ko each) then took all that cash and leveled up armorer so i could repair umbra without having to pay 5 grand each time, then did mages recommendations so i can make enchantments. then went and got azura's star in about 45 mins and use that to put the soul umbra snags from my my guardian i cast (dark elf) so i can repair umbras charges infinitely. AND I JUST GOT THE SKELETON KEY. WOOHOO! any lock=pie now!!(lvl 22 in 6 hours of gameplay.)

Aw, that sucks. Don't worry, the game is fun if you.. Oh, you did this intentionally?

Why?

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Umbras Sword
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 08:20:00 PM »

what is this umbra quest?

akodoreign

• Archived User
Umbras Sword
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 08:34:00 AM »

You know with a Grand soul in a Grand Soul gem you can make a sword alot better than Umbra.

steps
1. complete the mage recomendation (so you can acess the library and make weapons)
2. Get a Grand soul (from litch etc. and soul trap it into a Grand soul gem (available from most Alchemist sales people))
3. take Best sword you have available (best is ether ancient katana <super fast> or Glass Long sword.)
4. Enchant the blade as follows
Soul trap 10 sec duration
Drain Health 30 for 10 sec
Fire Damage 10
Shock Damage 10
Frost Damage 10

Almost everything dies with in 1 or 2 hits (well some of the bigger minotaurs take 3)

thepissedoffman

• Archived User
Umbras Sword
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(akodoreign @ Apr 6 2006, 10:41 AM) View Post

You know with a Grand soul in a Grand Soul gem you can make a sword alot better than Umbra.

steps
1. complete the mage recomendation (so you can acess the library and make weapons)
2. Get a Grand soul (from litch etc. and soul trap it into a Grand soul gem (available from most Alchemist sales people))
3. take Best sword you have available (best is ether ancient katana <super fast> or Glass Long sword.)
4. Enchant the blade as follows
Soul trap 10 sec duration
Drain Health 30 for 10 sec
Fire Damage 10
Shock Damage 10
Frost Damage 10

Almost everything dies with in 1 or 2 hits (well some of the bigger minotaurs take 3)

How do you add multiple enchantments? I can only and one to each item.

Master X

• Archived User
Umbras Sword
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Apr 2 2006, 01:35 PM) View Post

blade of woe is dark brotherhood quest item... stuck in your inventory a majority of the missions

Once the old lady enchants in the end when you beat the quest line you can remove it from your inventory.

QUOTE(Deftech @ Apr 2 2006, 01:39 PM) View Post

I was trying not to tell him, lol

laugh.gif

Carlo210

• Archived User
Umbras Sword
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »

Pick damaged stuff up off of bad guys, even if you don't want it. After you've repaired it, drop it onto the floor.

Also, get a cheap sword with damage armor/weapon. Use that in battle sometimes and repair what's left of the baddies' gear.
Pages: 1 2 [3]