xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Mage Guild  (Read 185 times)

Master X

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »

I was told that I might be able to find some around here.

(IMG:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/Modmodder/vampires.jpg)

Can anyone confirm this?

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Mage Guild
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »

im guessing youve been to the vaults of erowid?  ph34r.gif

Master X

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 02:03:00 AM »

No

JustDanMI

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »

Master X, this game is all about exploration, you need to do more of it.

Master X

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »

Alright time to go vampire hunting.

Strangelove1

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »

So I just randomly got kicked out of the mage's guild for theft while I was walking around outside.  I haven't been to the mage's guild in days.  Could it be because I got in a fight with a "conjurer"?  wtf.

Deftech

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

Theres a Banned club waiting to enroll you, Lowendfrequency is president  laugh.gif

seriously, after closing my first gate I was rushed by guards in one of the towns and told to pay 1000 or go to jail for my crimes. wtf is that, I didnt do anything b4 that except kill daedras in kvatch and save the city. and this is how a hero is treated? pffffft

I paid the fine and fast traveled to Arcane to see if I was introuble  laugh.gif

Nothing happened thank goodness. Id still like to know what I did to trigger it though.

Strangelove1

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2006, 08:22:00 AM »

It was definitely because I killed a "conjurer" and robbed his corpse.  Apparently, taking an item from the body of a guy who tried to freaking murder you is not acceptible.  I loaded an older game, didn't kill the guy, and am still in the guild.  Totally weird.  

I also got a random message while I was swimming that some Countess is unconcious.  Ha.

Keshire

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »

Casting a dispell on the invisible guy would have saved you time and frustration. He's sually in the same room as the one guy. Otherwise look for the doors opening and closign for no reason...

XxXDarkwraitHXxX

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Apr 6 2006, 07:07 PM) View Post

Theres a Banned club waiting to enroll you, Lowendfrequency is president  laugh.gif

OOHH!! Can I join?  Seriously, I went to start my fighters guild quests (finally) and I ask them for my contract and it tells me i'm banned for killing a fighters guild member.  I haven't even killed a human since I was there last.  My consequence was that I had to get 20 bear pelts (ph34r.gif I used the clone glitch ph34r.gif).

Master X

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(Strangelove1 @ Apr 7 2006, 06:53 AM) View Post

It was definitely because I killed a "conjurer" and robbed his corpse.  Apparently, taking an item from the body of a guy who tried to freaking murder you is not acceptible.  I loaded an older game, didn't kill the guy, and am still in the guild.  Totally weird.  

I also got a random message while I was swimming that some Countess is unconcious.  Ha.

You shouldnt get banned if you kill a conjurer. When I was doing a thieves guild mission (the one were you have to steal the arrow head) I killed almost ever single conjurer in the wizards lair.

Oh ya and I finally got 20 daedra hearts and 20 vampire dust! Vampires were the most easiest to find, I found about 3 caves with vampires in them.

Deftech

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Apr 8 2006, 09:52 AM) View Post

You shouldnt get banned if you kill a conjurer. When I was doing a thieves guild mission (the one were you have to steal the arrow head) I killed almost ever single conjurer in the wizards lair.

Oh ya and I finally got 20 daedra hearts and 20 vampire dust! Vampires were the most easiest to find, I found about 3 caves with vampires in them.

A friend stopped over while I was finishing the Virtous Blood quest. For every vamp dust I hand over I get 250 gold, I had 7 on me and sold those. I started laughing and my friend asked why. I headed to my shack and open the cupboard and showed him, I had another 47 sitting in there  laugh.gif I kept 10 and went and sold the other 37. if I get bored I can sell 9 more and keep 1 and duplicate it in the archmage chest if need be. I love this game!

Master X

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Apr 8 2006, 10:18 AM) View Post

A friend stopped over while I was finishing the Virtous Blood quest. For every vamp dust I hand over I get 250 gold, I had 7 on me and sold those. I started laughing and my friend asked why. I headed to my shack and open the cupboard and showed him, I had another 47 sitting in there  laugh.gif I kept 10 and went and sold the other 37. if I get bored I can sell 9 more and keep 1 and duplicate it in the archmage chest if need be. I love this game!

laugh.gif

Strangelove1

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »

I think there must be a bug regarding getting booted.  I was fighting an Ogre and got the same error message about stealing from the Mage's Guild and I got kicked out.  Totally random.

Carlo210

• Archived User
Mage Guild
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2006, 09:59:00 AM »

That happened to me once. Thankfully, I was on a killing spree which I would've reloaded anyways. It didn't happen ever again.

I'm yet to be kicked out.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4