xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Great New Money Glitch  (Read 74 times)

unrealskill

• Archived User
Great New Money Glitch
« on: March 28, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »

where i just post my tut on how to get the money glitch

hey guys this is a new money glitch i came a cross when playing the Quest "Vampire Cure"The

reson i was doing such a Quest is becuase i was going throue some vampire cave and got it so

i look in my oblivion offical game guide (wich kicks ass by the way)to see how to get a cure

they tell me to go to a chaple or a priest(note you have to be full blow vampire for you to

even start the quest)Then thay tell you to go to the Arcane University in the impearal city.
talk to polus. he tells you to go to skingrad to see janus Hassildor(the glitch man him

self) DONT KILL HIM thats not how the money glitch works.he tells you to go to melisande

(the wich) then you do some dum quest for her frist getting grand soul gems (5 of them)

after that the she will ask you to get some things to make the vampire cure poston you will

need six cloves of Garlic ,2 Bloodgrass,4 nightshade,aronian blood,vampire ashes(not just

any vampire but Hindaril the ancient vampire the wich will tell you where to find him. After

all that BS give here all the stuff she will say wait 24 hours and it will be done so you

have to wait then go back and boom she has made more then one but 2 sweet ok now go back to

Janus Hassildor in skingrad his made will tell you to follow her to where his dieing wife is

and you follow give him the cure dont worry you have 2 one for you and his wife but she dies

then he says give me a day to get my wife in a grave or some thing so HERE COMES THE BIG PAY

OFFFF!!!! go talk to his made then she will go get him then he says thanks for all you done

ect ect then slect rewareds you get 1,000 gold NOW just keep pressing rewared and boom you

get 1,000 gole each time you press it

i hope this helps it worked for me two times to i think it will work for you to

thank i hope you injoy
there bros  biggrin.gif