xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Oblivion Soul Trapping And Soul Gems *sigh*  (Read 314 times)

portarock

• Archived User
Oblivion Soul Trapping And Soul Gems *sigh*
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »

Ok thanks for the info. Guess I'll be heading to some dungeons then, but first I need to stock up on arrows and maybe get the skeleton key snice my character sucks at security. Btw does every know how to get inf arrows? I havent seen any topics about it. If you go to the arena you and just keep taking them from off the bullseye. Im not going to use this  though because I think that it just ruins the game.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »

skeleton key?

davinator456

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »

as far as the house thing goes, some dude named glarthir talked to me in skingrad in the middle of the night, said he was paranoid and wante dme to spy on some people. i spied on the first lady, and she wajust hoeing her garden the whole time, so i told him that she wWAS spying on him as he expected. haha. i just slept for a whole day and talke to him agin.  did that twice (he wanted you to spy on three people.)  anyway, if u tell him at least one person is watching him he will give u a list of people to kill. kill those people if u want some warrants and 1000 gold (which cant even buy u a shack) or take the notes to the gaurds.  they will kill him dead. then search his body, take his key, and his house is all yours.  it still counts as stealing if u take his stuff, but there are LOTS of chests to put things in, its a big house.  also u can just pile stuff on the floor, no need to buy a chest.

This post has been edited by davinator456: Mar 26 2006, 06:09 PM

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(davinator456 @ Mar 26 2006, 11:33 AM) View Post

as far as the house thing goes, some dude named glarthir talked to me in skingrad in the middle of the night, said he was paranoid and wante dme to spy on some people. i spied on the first lady, and she wajust hoeing her garden the whole time, so i told him that she wWAS spying on him as he expected. haha. i just slept for a whole day and talke to him agin.  did that twice (he wanted you to spy on three people.)  anyway, if u tell him at least one person is watching him he will give u a list of people to kill. kill those people if u want some warrants and 1000 gold (which cant even buy u a shack) or take the notes to the gaurds.  they will kill him dead. then search his body, take his key, and his house is all yours.  it still counts as stealing if u take his stuff, but there are LOTS of chests to put things in, its a big house.  also u can just pile stuff on the floor, no need to buy a chest.

yeah i tried that in my shack, what a pain in the ass finding what you need when you have a pile of shit. I promptly spent the $700 on those wonderful storage units laugh.gif

JustDanMI

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »

Just to let you know, those soul gems do allow you to chant unchanted items as well.  But you do have to be at the Arcane University to do so.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(JustDanMI @ Mar 27 2006, 03:02 PM) View Post

Just to let you know, those soul gems do allow you to chant unchanted items as well.  But you do have to be at the Arcane University to do so.

at this rate, I'll never get in to Arcane.

I started out at 4pm yesterday getting my 3rd recommendation. 12 hours later and Im off doing sidequests hoping to get more $$ and better weapons, lol, didnt finish it.

I say it every day.."ok im going to finish the recommendations"

yeah right, Im an ass

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 27 2006, 03:14 PM) View Post

at this rate, I'll never get in to Arcane.

I started out at 4pm yesterday getting my 3rd recommendation. 12 hours later and Im off doing sidequests hoping to get more $$ and better weapons, lol, didnt finish it.

I say it every day.."ok im going to finish the recommendations"

yeah right, Im an ass

Better off than me.  I'm still suspended from the Mages Guild and trying to collect the 20 vampire dusts and 20 daedra hearts.   mad.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »

umm

do I wanna ask?

why suspended?

20 vampire dusts? holy shit I sold like 10 of the 15 I had! If I end up needing them only to have to kill more fucking pos vamps, I will lose it!  grr.gif

what did you do? is it something you could have avoided or will I have the same quest?

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »

what's a good way to raise your skills so I can trap souls?

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 27 2006, 04:13 PM) View Post

umm

do I wanna ask?

why suspended?

20 vampire dusts? holy shit I sold like 10 of the 15 I had! If I end up needing them only to have to kill more fucking pos vamps, I will lose it!  grr.gif

what did you do? is it something you could have avoided or will I have the same quest?

On my first freakin quest for the Mages Guild, another guild member stepped right in front of me as I was wildly swinging an enchanted blade.  They went down in one hit and I got suspended for murdering a guild member.   I'm not going to go on a crazy quest just looking for hearts and dusts, so I decided to do lot of other quests for the fighters guild and the misc quests in the meantime hoping I'll run into the items.  I'm about halfway there.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Mar 28 2006, 09:15 AM) View Post

On my first freakin quest for the Mages Guild, another guild member stepped right in front of me as I was wildly swinging an enchanted blade.  They went down in one hit and I got suspended for murdering a guild member.  I'm not going to go on a crazy quest just looking for hearts and dusts, so I decided to do lot of other quests for the fighters guild and the misc quests in the meantime hoping I'll run into the items.  I'm about halfway there.

hahahahahahahaha

thats classic bro, if that was me id be pissed and would have reloaded to last save.

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(portarock @ Mar 26 2006, 05:31 AM) *

Ok thanks for the info. Guess I'll be heading to some dungeons then, but first I need to stock up on arrows and maybe get the skeleton key snice my character sucks at security. Btw does every know how to get inf arrows? I havent seen any topics about it. If you go to the arena you and just keep taking them from off the bullseye. Im not going to use this  though because I think that it just ruins the game.

Its basically a lock pick that doesnt break and it raises your lockpicking skills by 50.  Its really kind of cheap because of the massive skill up, when you do mess up on picking a lock, you dont have to start all over again.

*Spoiler*

Need to be level 10 and its a quest you get from a shrine along the road going north from.... i dont remember the name of that city, but its the one on the very southern tip of the country.  Its right on the road and pretty hard to miss.

You.no.kill.me.I.kill.you...

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2011, 05:19:00 PM »

I'm still haveing trouble with soul trapping things
I tried on a place guard....Big mistake lol, I had no weapons...and only one good spell   ph34r.gif  ohmy.gif

I gotta stop doing that....

You.no.kill.me.I.kill.you...

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2011, 02:39:00 AM »

also I got to a high level just by hiding in a corner and sneaking, you put a rubber band on the controller so you don't have to do it, works great lol  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]