xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: What The Hell?  (Read 706 times)

Xombe

• Archived User
What The Hell?
« Reply #195 on: February 20, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ozy @ Feb 21 2006, 05:35 AM) View Post

No...I think he is banned. I've been suspended before and I didn't get the XS-Banned sign on my profile. If you really piss of the mods or breach the TOS then you go in the 'last chance club'.
Ballz has got the outright ban. Perhaps he screwed a mods Mum up the ass or something, I don't know. but he wouldn't have got banned for this thread. It is something else I'm sure, something he shouldn't have said or done.

I support the theory that there are some mods that move through the forums like ghosts deleting threads they don't like or moving about posts. Then again I could be having paranoid delusions and should shut up now before I get banned. sleep.gif

Certain posts in this thread were just his final strike (hence what HSD put in his sig).  It took a fair number of rule violations, each of which was documented and had a PM sent to him explaining why from the warning system panel, over the coarse of about six months or so for him to reach banned status.

If a mod (one that has access to the warning system, whom are few) acts on a topic, it gets logged.  If you get muted or suspended, you get a PM.  If we don't follow THOSE rules, WE get nailed.

Let it go.  This discussion is not about that (but now it's cleared up and you know).

m_hael

• Archived User
What The Hell?
« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(scooby_dooby @ Feb 20 2006, 06:55 PM) View Post

Looking at FN3 I see the best playable graphics ever created, so they deserve credit for that feat IMO.

I'm fairly sure I mentioned that explicitly.

Ozy

• Archived User
What The Hell?
« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2006, 02:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(Xombe @ Feb 21 2006, 03:35 AM) View Post

Certain posts in this thread were just his final strike (hence what HSD put in his sig).  It took a fair number of rule violations, each of which was documented and had a PM sent to him explaining why from the warning system panel, over the coarse of about six months or so for him to reach banned status.

If a mod (one that has access to the warning system, whom are few) acts on a topic, it gets logged.  If you get muted or suspended, you get a PM.  If we don't follow THOSE rules, WE get nailed.

Let it go.  This discussion is not about that (but now it's cleared up and you know).

Yeah, that did clear it up.

Ozy

• Archived User
What The Hell?
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ch4os|zeR @ Feb 21 2006, 01:31 PM) View Post

almost afraid to ask but................can some1 post a link to where i can see actual screenshots or clips made on XBOX360 for Oblivion?

www.theelderscrolls.com Then go on oblivion and then x360 screenshots.

yaazz

• Archived User
What The Hell?
« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Xombe @ Feb 20 2006, 11:35 PM) View Post

**Cough Cheerio/Bagel Cough**

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
What The Hell?
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2006, 10:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(yaazz @ Feb 21 2006, 09:26 PM) View Post

**Cough Cheerio/Bagel Cough**

I, among the few still around, know what you are referring to.  He was quite the character here, and at xboxhacker.net back in the day.

Ozy

• Archived User
What The Hell?
« Reply #201 on: February 22, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(Foe-hammer @ Feb 22 2006, 05:56 AM) View Post

I, among the few still around, know what you are referring to.  He was quite the character here, and at xboxhacker.net back in the day.

Who? blink.gif
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]