xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What Would You Do?  (Read 212 times)

Carlo210

• Archived User
What Would You Do?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »

I'm leaning towards getting Halo2 and picking up whatever game I wish later on. I know some of you disagree with this, such as twistedsymphony; I know your reasons.
This way, I can enjoy Halo2 (I take your opinions into consideration, believe me) while testing out other titles. If whatever title along the way seems like a must-have, then I'll go for it.
Deftech, you know me. There's no reason to relate me with Ozy  sad.gif . Also, the fact that Gears of War may be coming out later than spring does make the decision that Oblivion is the way to go, but now I am not sure if Kameo is the way to go alongside it due to longetivity issues.

Anyways, I may just go get my 360, get Halo 2 at EbGames, go home, play away, try out 360 demos like Kameo, see if any warrant a purchase (read: like renting a game, per-se), and buy/don't buy a 360 title so soon.

And, for Deftech's sake:

Warning: Mind may change within the hour.

Deftech

• Archived User
What Would You Do?
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »

smile.gif

Thanks for the warning

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
What Would You Do?
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »

Dude come on! Can't you fork over some cash to get some games. Your still thinking about Halo2? This is 2005, 19 days away from 2006.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
What Would You Do?
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 11:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(rzanwu36 @ Dec 12 2005, 06:27 PM) View Post

one question, assuming you have an xbox1...

Well, you know what assuming does......

He does not have an xbox.

Andy51

• Archived User
What Would You Do?
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 07:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Dec 12 2005, 12:44 PM) View Post

wait a minute, back this shit up..

I just realized something(took 2 days, Im slow). Carlo, a month ago, posted a book on why he decided against Oblivion, he went into great detail as to why he was no longer interested in it. I tried to stick up for the game but he shot me down faster than I do Ozys opinions(hahaha)

Carlo, what changed your mind  biggrin.gif

He's no longer interested in Oblivion?  huh.gif

Have Aliens taken over the forums while I was away?

I still don't have a 360 which makes me crummy... and if I do get it someday, the game I'm still getting is Call of Duty 2!

Carlo210

• Archived User
What Would You Do?
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(Andy51 @ Dec 13 2005, 03:55 PM) View Post

He's no longer interested in Oblivion?  huh.gif

Have Aliens taken over the forums while I was away?
I still don't have a 360 which makes me crummy... and if I do get it someday, the game I'm still getting is Call of Duty 2!

Don't worry, I'm hyped up again for it. beerchug.gif I'm also feeling crummy and hopeless, but worst comes to worse I get mine on the day after christmas...  sad.gif

And rzanwu, as foe-hammer said, I don't own an Xbox 1 and yadda yadda.  happy.gif
Pages: 1 [2]