xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Way To Tell How Many Matches Competed  (Read 716 times)

CreziB

• Archived User
Way To Tell How Many Matches Competed
« on: July 17, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »

I've been trying to unlock folks and have all except the last 3, cassidy, jung soo(sp?), and Mark.  Besides winning tourneys in a specific time, you can get them at 40, 45, and 50 wins.  How do I know how many wins I have, and do I have to play on default settings?  

It'd be nice to set matches to 1of1 and easy.

All the other people I've unlocked, came from winning tourneys, so I have no idea how many wins I may have.

fastTOE

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »

my 360 is dead as a doornail right now (pay the 90 bucks or as5 it????????????? oii vey)

but if i remember there is a stats section which tells you exactly how many wins and losses you have with each character you've played with,... i dont remember if it did an overall stat, but if not you can just do some simple math to get it.....  i believe the stats menu option was under "extras" or something,.... someone with a working 360 can confirm this

CreziB

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »

Well, I think you and I are the only ones that come to Table Tennis threads.

I found out that you can indeed set the difficulty to easy and set the matches to only 1 game.  I did that, then unlocked the last three characters very fast.  I don't care much to try for the outfits.  Some of those requirements seem too hard to waste time on.

thanks for the tip