xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Ign To Reveal 360 Exclusive  (Read 2702 times)

georaldc

• Archived User
Ign To Reveal 360 Exclusive
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

wow, a table tennis game. Such an earth shaterring IGN exclusive laugh.gif

Damn, I thought it was gonna be something like shenmue 3 (I wonder if the series is ever going to make it to 3) sad.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »

why play table tennis when i have pocket pool for free 24/7....

8 ball corner pocket baby!!!!!!!!

Mikeizzle

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

ahahaha, you guys just completely got onwed  tongue.gif .

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2006, 10:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Mar 4 2006, 01:43 AM) View Post

why play table tennis when i have pocket pool for free 24/7....

8 ball corner pocket baby!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

and its free!

ok, new topic...

JimmyDeushku

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(Category 5 @ Mar 4 2006, 09:31 AM) View Post

Well..thanks god it's not another GTA game honestly.  I don't think I can take the lack of ingenuity, crappy graphics, and monotonous gameplay anymore.

I think it's commendable that developers wortha damn are experimenting with other ideas.  It's the only way we're going to get back to original titles that break new ground.  ...and those guys know how to make entertaining game, really.  I'm sure the hyp e is justa follow up to the game being fun and addictive around the offices.  I am going to laugh when this comes out and gets a 9 or 10 rating.  You never know.

The graphics look pretty nice, if they can capture the speed and furiousness of real ping pong it just may turn out to be a hoot.  One of the most addictive games I ever played was Shufflepuck cafe, an air hockey game for the ATARI ST.  Who would have ever thought.

So you think GTA is getting boring, which is one of the best selling game series ever?  Do you think everyone just buys it because of the hype?  GTA is actually just about the funnest game out there, it doesn't sell millions of copies for no reason.

Ozy

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(JimmyDeushku @ Mar 4 2006, 05:43 PM) View Post

So you think GTA is getting boring, which is one of the best selling game series ever?  Do you think everyone just buys it because of the hype?  GTA is actually just about the funnest game out there, it doesn't sell millions of copies for no reason.

GTA games after GTAIII just hold no originality really. They get bigger and better graphics but none of the stuff that made GTA III so good.

GTA : VC was all drugs, GTA: SA was so big.

But GTA III was so dark! It was great, the islands were interesting, the planes required skill to fly and ChatterBox was the best talk radio ever!

Anyway I was hoping this new game was a rare remake of Perfect Dark original (a god before PD0) or to have Banjo Kazooie 3 going on.

JimmyDeushku

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ozy @ Mar 4 2006, 01:55 PM) View Post

GTA games after GTAIII just hold no originality really. They get bigger and better graphics but none of the stuff that made GTA III so good.

GTA : VC was all drugs, GTA: SA was so big.

But GTA III was so dark! It was great, the islands were interesting, the planes required skill to fly and ChatterBox was the best talk radio ever!

Anyway I was hoping this new game was a rare remake of Perfect Dark original (a god before PD0) or to have Banjo Kazooie 3 going on.

They were all original.  The sequels were just as original as the third, in different time periods and larger environments; and I consider them as way better than III.  They had everything but much, much more.  And I think most people will agree.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »

its sad if this is a retail game and if you and 3 of your friends wanted to play $40 X 4 copies = $160. you could easily go buy a ping pong table and still have money left over for a round of beer

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

and a sachel!! real ping pong yes. "outlaw" ping pong.... how thrilling.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]