xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Pgr 3 Content Downloads  (Read 385 times)

metaldevil

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

I hope that's not the case because that'll screw over a lot of people. I think you'll earn the badge if you just purchase the original 80.

I don't remember the track name off the top of my head, but there's one where you can score an average of 65k kudos if you connect every cone from start to finish. It's one of the later kudos tracks. That's how I got to Rank 1 so fast. I kept "re-kudo-ing" that track with the Ultima GTR until I had enough to buy the rest of the cars I needed. I reached Rank 1 as a side effect. LOL

Before I have to edit, I just remembered the name of it. It's the cone challenge in the Horseguards Championship. It's the one at the top. Start off with an easy difficulty. Once you get the hang of it, set it up for Platinum (hardcore) for an easy medal.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »

Ultima GTR huh, I'll have to try that car. I've been using the Viper Carbon for my Platinum cone challanges because it slides all over the place. My biggest problem is finishing the track on time  laugh.gif

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »

I REALLY hope this catches on with devs.  I wouldn't mind paying $5 for a new track and a new car class in Burnout.

flashfreak

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »

Don't be sorry, i reckon those pics are worth it! Im looking for a SATA adapter just to get the PGR3 photos!

Also, all except 2 or 3 of ur photos are taken at night!

But 400mp, they call it the speed pack, theres only 1 class A car! Im just waiting for this next city to come out, that will be worth it! They should do Melbourne, Aus! There are probably some good race routes down in the city!

Fuel90

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »

Ya, I like them at night, but I'll take somemore of them in the day time.

fastTOE

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Apr 18 2006, 05:40 PM) *

I don't remember the track name off the top of my head, but there's one where you can score an average of 65k kudos if you connect every cone from start to finish. It's one of the later kudos tracks. That's how I got to Rank 1 so fast. I kept "re-kudo-ing" that track with the Ultima GTR until I had enough to buy the rest of the cars I needed. I reached Rank 1 as a side effect. LOL

You can re-kudo in this game?  I figured it was the same as PGR2 where you only get the difference of kudos if you score higher.  

How does it work in pgr3?  you get ALL the kudos everytime you do the track? or for every medal you earn? or is it the same as pgr2 where you only get the additional kudos you earned?

(I would go check myself, but i recently caught on to the Ninja Gaiden craze -i know i know, a little late- so i'm hooked and can't think of putting any other disc in my 360 at the current moment)
edit: i did put pgr in for long enough to buy the speedpack and check out the rides,.... but that's about it

This post has been edited by fastTOE: Apr 19 2006, 03:48 AM

metaldevil

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 03:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(flashfreak @ Apr 18 2006, 07:34 PM) *
Im just waiting for this next city to come out, that will be worth it! They should do Melbourne, Aus Miami, FL!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
QUOTE(fastTOE @ Apr 18 2006, 10:17 PM) *
You can re-kudo in this game?
Yep. When I first noticed that, I thought I was seeing things because, like you mentioned, it wasn't allowed in the previous PGRs. As long as you get a medal, you get the kudos added to your score. That's what I did. I kept completing the easy cone challenge in Horseguards until I had enough to buy all the cars. I earned about 50k - 70k kudos each time I completed the track, and those kudos were added to my score each time I earned them.

I don't know if the kudos get added to your score if you don't finish the challenge. For instance, if you string together enough cones/tricks for a total of 75k but the time runs out before you reach the goal. I don't think the game lets you keep those kudos, but I don't know for sure.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »

I'm pretty sure you don't get any kudos if you fail the track, be it not making enough to medel or running out of time.

good to know you can re-kudo these tracks though  smile.gif

Too many games to play... I'm in the thick of Oblivion, I just got Tomb Raider, PGR3 has new stuff to play with, I want to try out the Co-Op Mode in Kameo.... Not to mention I wanted to go back and finish Splinter Cell Chaos Theory before Double Agent comes out, more games I want just around the corner. And all this on top of the moding projects I'm working on...

too much to do, so little time  laugh.gif

ManelUnDgr

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 09:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Apr 19 2006, 02:43 PM) *

Too many games to play... I'm in the thick of Oblivion, I just got Tomb Raider, PGR3 has new stuff to play with, I want to try out the Co-Op Mode in Kameo.... Not to mention I wanted to go back and finish Splinter Cell Chaos Theory before Double Agent comes out, more games I want just around the corner. And all this on top of the moding projects I'm working on...

too much to do, so little time  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

...Not to mention those of still have a job...really not much time left to all of this..

cheers

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 09:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(ManelUnDgr @ Apr 19 2006, 11:18 AM) View Post

...Not to mention those of still have a job...really not much time left to all of this..

cheers
God I wish MS would get my 360 back to me so I could take part in some of this stuff...  grr.gif  37 days and counting.

LESTAT

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »

so im understanding that i pay for them online, of course..  but then i have to go thru the game and spent my kudo's(points) in the game to buy them again.

thats kind of crappy. even though not everyone will want all the cars since we are buying them they should be free to use in the game. no makin us spent points to buy them in the game.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(LESTAT @ Apr 19 2006, 12:04 PM) *

so im understanding that i pay for them online, of course..  but then i have to go thru the game and spent my kudo's(points) in the game to buy them again.

thats kind of crappy. even though not everyone will want all the cars since we are buying them they should be free to use in the game. no makin us spent points to buy them in the game.

you have to "buy" them to add them to your garage but they cost NOTHING in the game.

so really you only have to buy them in real life.

This post has been edited by twistedsymphony: Apr 19 2006, 05:46 PM

metaldevil

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(LESTAT @ Apr 19 2006, 12:04 PM) *

After you buy them from the Marketplace, they need to be purchased in the game, but they cost 0 CR. My gripe with that was that they should have been added to my garage automatically, but since we're only allowed to store 84 out of 92 cars (if you got the new 12), then they can't be automatically added to my garage. I had to go through the hassle of going back to the marketplace to write down the names of all twelve cars so I can purchase them in the game only to find out that I had to sell eight of my cars to make room for the new ones.

This post has been edited by metaldevil: Apr 19 2006, 06:01 PM

LESTAT

• Archived User
Pgr 3 Content Downloads
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »

ohh i did see you say they cost 0 credits i guess my mind skipped right over that.

so ok they dont cost anything once your in the game other than a slot in your garage if you chose to add them

well thats good atleast.

i sure wish EA would do this for NFS MW and add a new city.. missions blacklist players, or people who are now challenging your status as #1..
Thi sis where they can increase the true replay and overal value of these games. Adding tracks, cars, missions, cities, and other good content.
maybe fix the crappy live connection issues in PGR and NFS!
but they dont they just shove it out the door and forget it.
NFS truly deserves more than to just be shoved out the door and forgotten

PGR  hell they need to make that game easier! man thats just insanely hard!

This post has been edited by LESTAT: Apr 19 2006, 06:15 PM
Pages: 1 [2] 3