xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pgr3 And Playing Music Thru Wmc  (Read 333 times)

metaldevil

• Archived User
Pgr3 And Playing Music Thru Wmc
« on: December 03, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »

I think that has to do with the ID3 tag of the MP3. I highly doubt it's a problem with the game. You can use an ID3 tagger to rename the album to your liking. Check the settings of your music ripper. If you tell it not to brand the album title on the tag, then it might just use the artist's name instead. Hope that helps. smile.gif

Carlo210

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

You can change the ID3 tags in Windows media player 10 (now playing - rename whatever you please).

crobar

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 09:35:00 AM »

YO
hell yes i saw that too and i know my id3s are all correct too.
it must be a bug of some sort cause they are correct on my computer...i know cause i wrote them all.

weird i didnt think much of it till you posted this...

fastTOE

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »

same problem,... and just to reiterate, my tags are all good no doubt..... kinda annoying, but hey, we're still streamin music from our comp to our boxes, so that is pretty damn bitchin,.... i usually know all my albums anyways, so it's not that big of a deal,.... turns it into a game in a game "guess the album"......

aic007

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »

I can stream music fine from the dash but when trying in PGR3 it doesnt find PC, any ideas? Also I got a 3rd gen Ipod and they dont charge through usb. On a full charge it barely plays for an hour when hooked up to 360. I know my battery isn't new but I tested it just playing with no headphone not hooked up to anything and lasted about 4 hrs. Getting a new pod for christmas but the music in PGR3 is killing me, only a handful of good songs. Any suggestions?