xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Article With Bizarre Creations About Pgr3  (Read 883 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
Article With Bizarre Creations About Pgr3
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »

tongue.gif

you wouldnt actually win money in these tournaments would you?? i figured you would just win gamer points which would keep more money in your pockets in the end.  

cant wait to pick this one up at launch

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

blink.gif  I don't care how many gamer points I get, I'd pay off my house, my student loans, and my car with with that $$. Buy me a sweet ass new home theater too  beerchug.gif

I'm sure they'll have many many many more tourney's other than kudos challanges...

Don't be fooled though I can race like a mofo too, don't be surprised if you see me slow down to let you catch up just so I can ram you into a wall or pillar either  muhaha.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »

grr.gif

yeah we do that too twisted. we wait for people, let them think they are gaining, and then take off, only to watch the flustered ones screw up on their own and hit every wall in site  tongue.gif

I must mention that with sega rally 2 on DC, I was 7th in the world, and kage was 12 or 15th or something.

that was a kick ass setup, get your scores online via vmu. They dismantled segarally2.com many moons ago unfortunately sad.gif

and Im much better at rally games so Im still praying we get Rallisport 3.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(brooksie48 @ Aug 24 2005, 05:22 PM)
I'm ashamed to say I don't even have pgr2 sad.gif , I'm going to buy it today, it sounds like the right fit for me; Burnout 3: Not enough skill envolved.
Pages: 1 [2]