xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Twistedsymphony, Prey Metal Case On The Way  (Read 197 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Twistedsymphony, Prey Metal Case On The Way
« on: April 28, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »

a Preorder program is running for PREY. I am definitely getting this one.

Click Me for more Info

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »

SOLD!

...where do I sign  laugh.gif

edit: UGH they're not letting me pre-order because my CC expires too close to the ship date, I guess I'll have to hit up a brick and mortar so I can get my FIGURINES...

/me crosses out memorial day on the calendar and pencils in "Prey Pre-order day"

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Apr 28 2006, 03:11 PM) View Post

SOLD!

edit: UGH they're not letting me pre-order because my CC expires too close to the ship date, I guess I'll have to hit up a brick and mortar so I can get my FIGURINES...

/me crosses out memorial day on the calendar and pencils in "Prey Pre-order day"

beerchug.gif

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Apr 28 2006, 03:11 PM) View Post

SOLD!

While I never preorder... I do know that you can have your CC company send you a replacement (with a later expiry date) early to avoid such conflicts of financial interest.  Same thing happened when I ordered my mom's laptop... had to get a replacement early just to pay off the computer.  Either way, you'll more than likely get the game on launch day.  

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »

any word on when the comp boxes w/figures will be in stores, im gonna pre order one CE from eb to keep, the other 2 figures SE from best buy and ill just pay the 5 bucks to get the figures and never pick up the games  tongue.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 08:51:00 PM »

This could be one of the nicest limited editions ever.
i LOVE the look of the case, and the figurines are a nice touch.

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 11:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Apr 28 2006, 03:26 PM) View Post

While I never preorder... I do know that you can have your CC company send you a replacement (with a later expiry date) early to avoid such conflicts of financial interest.  Same thing happened when I ordered my mom's laptop... had to get a replacement early just to pay off the computer.  Either way, you'll more than likely get the game on launch day.

you will get the SE version on launch no problem, if you dont preorder the CE version, youll be SOL or wait like a month to find one available and lucky if its not a used one and opened, ive had nothing but problems finding CE's when not preordering them, im not a big shopper on ebay either so its really not an option for me

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Apr 28 2006, 06:26 PM) View Post

you'll get the game, but you won't get the preorder bonuses. if i'm going to get the game early i have no problem with preordering and getting free stuff. besides, if you preorder online your credit card isn't charged until the order ships, so its really not that big of an inconvenience. (i have my collectors edition pre ordered smile.gif)