xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Proposal For Xbox-scene Meet On Xbl  (Read 2317 times)

GearGuy2001

• Archived User
Proposal For Xbox-scene Meet On Xbl
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 08:33:00 AM »

The best place would be GRAW

Ive played with HSDEMONZ and CattyKid on there.

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(GearGuy2001 @ Jun 13 2006, 09:40 AM) View Post

Count me out, I have graw (more then 1 copy) and I hate it, im surprised I even spent the time to beat it.

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 08:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(GearGuy2001 @ Jun 13 2006, 10:40 AM) View Post

I second this.
But, like Twisted pointed out, not everyone has GRAW... and SO many people have PD0 and a lot don't really like it (I HATE it).
But, yeah, I'd have to cast my vote for GRAW.

And on the topic of Halo 2... was there ever/IS there an Xbox-Scene clan?  That'd be sweet, pretty intimidating too as probably at least half of the people on XBL know who we are.
We'd get a lot of reports for cheating though when we win (always) biggrin.gif)

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 09:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Jun 13 2006, 09:53 AM) View Post

I second this.
But, like Twisted pointed out, not everyone has GRAW... and SO many people have PD0 and a lot don't really like it (I HATE it).
But, yeah, I'd have to cast my vote for GRAW.

And on the topic of Halo 2... was there ever/IS there an Xbox-Scene clan?  That'd be sweet, pretty intimidating too as probably at least half of the people on XBL know who we are.
We'd get a lot of reports for cheating though when we win (always) biggrin.gif)

Im up for halo since I know 95% of the people who have posted have it. Im not a huge fan of it, I still like halo 1 better, but I am always down whenever friends wanna play.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »

count me in for whatever

G/T Defconception

but someone PM me because I dont have my box on the internet Id have to move it for a game

UNO, PD0, GRAW, PGR3. I have COD2 but I left it at my uncles that is 600 miles away so sadly im not in that

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 09:33:00 AM »

Halo... pft... I refuse to disgrace my 360 with that garbage  tongue.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jun 13 2006, 11:40 AM) View Post

Halo... pft... I refuse to disgrace my 360 with that garbage  tongue.gif

You talking Halo or Halo 2? smile.gif
There seems to be a lot of hate /dislike of Halo 2 on these forums... but a lot of love.gif for Halo... weird.  blink.gif

Twisted, have you ever played GRAW?  It's an awesome game, at least I think.

Sc4rfac3

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »

i say we split in to groups for the different games
i'm down for any of them graw halo2 pgr3 pd0 uno
battlefield2 top spin

Tripme

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »

G/T Tripme

Id be down for some GRAW, my brother is gonna get a 360 today and he is gonna by graw so that would be fun.  Do we have any dates or times for when we wanna get on?

There should be a subforum for this kinda stuff.....that would be cool

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »

I've played the demo for about 5 minutes... it was ok, it didn't really grab me though.

I'm not a shooter fan. I enjoy video games in general though so some shooters I like but most of them I don't. I'll give them a chance and if it grabs me I'll buy it and play through it, if I have a lot of friends that play it I might get it to play with them. In general though the market is overly flooded with Shooters and most of them are generic junk IMO.

For instance I really liked Time-Splitters 2 on Xbox. It had an interesting story, it was fast paced and had hundreds of weapon, ava, level, and game type options for a really fun multiplayer experience. I also really liked COD2 on the 360 (though I never played it multiplayer and sold it after I beat the game solo). COD2 didn't impress me in the kiosk, when I played the demo at home it really grabbed me and bought it and played through it. Asside from the People on XS I only have 1 friend IRL with COD2 and he wasn't that interested in playing online. So I sold it.

I LOATHE the Halo series... both of them. Though, Halo 1 I can at least tolerate. My friends in college loved the game so I played a lot of it because that was all they ever wanted to play but in general I would have rather played TS2. Halo 2 was complete garbage the level designs were boring, the weapon changes made everything feel generic. Playing online you were either faced with vulgar, racist, pre-pubescent 10 year olds or cheaters.

Not to mention it barely changed from the first one. sure they re-wrote everything from the ground up but they spent all their time and money doing that and forgot to actually add game elements. If it were any other shooter franchise Halo 2 would have been called an EXPANSION PACK. Seriously think about it, they spent three years and pretty much what you got was multi over XBL, dual wielding and a 2nd avatar to choose from.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 11:46:00 AM »

id be down for call of duty or graw (even though i never play graw so i suck online), PDZ even though i own it, has never been my type of game...

CAjr45

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »

ok, so since this is becoming a reality. lets start adding some friends GT.

Mines: linkedscorpion2

Game I'd prefer: PGR3 or GRAW

EDIT: PDZ might have been better for players since its 32 players online we wouldn't get that full on rooms

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »

if you guys are serious about this then we should organize it. first pick a game. next 1 person makes a free webiste that hosts a bracket. and we go on from there. itd be cool if its organized. im down for GRAW

CAjr45

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(woofis @ Jun 13 2006, 01:11 PM) View Post

if you guys are serious about this then we should organize it. first pick a game. next 1 person makes a free webiste that hosts a bracket. and we go on from there. itd be cool if its organized. im down for GRAW

Yea that would be awesome. instead of starting new posts every once in a while, we post go meet in the forums. whos going, what game to play, etc. would be very nice

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

I'd be down for any multiplayer game on my gamercard.

Hell, I'll even play PDZ (although it's not my first choice) if it's a huge room filled with XS members.

<--- Our gamercards have been enabled again so you know how to get in touch.

Who's the brave soul that's going to manage this or keep a calendar of play times/games/hosts?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5