xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Freezing.... Wtf?  (Read 105 times)

spyvie

• Archived User
Game Freezing.... Wtf?
« on: November 23, 2005, 01:35:00 AM »

The first game I put in was pdz. Started a co-op game.  First time through the spiders in the first level it froze but played fine after that.  Then I tried out need for speed and the f'er freezes three times in the exact same place, right after the second race before anything is even saved.  So I tried a few of the challenges.  First 3 went fine, 4th froze in the middle.  I hope it's just the disc (which looks flawless) but this is really pissing me off.

kl0wn

• Archived User
Game Freezing.... Wtf?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 01:39:00 AM »

Seems like a lot of people having this problem, I do too...just doesnt happen very much. Not sure if it's a heat problem or what, my 360 is in the open ;p

spyvie

• Archived User
Game Freezing.... Wtf?
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »

Yeah, I have mine all by it's self on top of a dresser next to the t.v. stand so I would expect it has enough air.  Although I do have it setting horizontal for stability,  maybe it would be better standing up?  

I know after some time my ps2 would only read some discs if it was stood on end.  And remember all the ps1 units that would only play upside down.  I hope I don't have to look forward to the same behavior out of my 360.