xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Best Graphics Ever! Nba 2k6  (Read 659 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Best Graphics Ever! Nba 2k6
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(miggidy @ Oct 2 2005, 12:37 AM)
Yeah, and I'm starting to despise EA fanboys as well.

Andy51

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »

Hm.... DAMN NICE!

I might get it... but arg... to much games... if I win a free Xbox 360, my money problems are over!

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 08:00:00 AM »

i know about VC's touching up their replays (as a lot of games clean up their real-time graphics for any kind of cut scene) but whos to say that this session wasnt played previously and then replayed using the replay option?  in past nba 2ks when you did a play and manually replayed it yourself through the options there wouldnt be any visual enhancements, so thats a possibility.  even though usually only a play is replayed at a time, whos to say that they didnt just replay a big more.  if it was 1up.com or gamespot.com saying that this was 100% gameplay then i would have my doubts, but ign for the most part have shown that they know what they are talking about.  

like it was said before i expect the final game to look this good if not better during gameplay, am i setting my expectations too high?  i dont think so, after all this is only a launch title and again only a glimpse to what the 360 can really do.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »

New vid..

http://www.xboxyde.c...ws_2069_en.html

that link does not have the actual torrents on it but if this is breaking a rule, please notify me.

psychoace

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »

Two major flaws I am seeing in the game 1. bad cloth animation it just looks horrible first generation cloth animation. The top of the jerseys are way to stiff and it just does not look right. Maybe this is because they put more poly's into the models then into the detail of the jersey. 2. Bad animation watching it pretty much explains it all.
Pages: 1 2 [3]