xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Moto Gp On Xbox Live  (Read 2401 times)

deacon187

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »

the winshield view is wicked, i bet not one person can make an entire lap at a normal racing speed and not wipe out in this view

yaazz

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

Havent downloaded the game, but having a motorcycle myself, its cool to hear that it has both front and rear brake triggers!

it would be silly to only have one, because you control both brakes independantly on a bike so you dont crash and die!

0wn996

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »

It's nice to have front and rear brakes controlled independantly, even tho most motoGP riders actually don't use the rear brake at all.
I remember john hopkins saying it should be painted red and marked "for emergency use only".
But since the demo features nicky hayden it's a good thing to have the rear brake because if anybody is a hero on the rear brake it's nicky hayden. (or gary McCoy in his better days)

/me runs back to the TV since the Chinese motoGP is about to start. GOOOOO VALE !!

Killa420

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »

Just saw it. Downloading now. Really, reallyyyyy slow. Cant wait to try it

GearGuy2001

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »

Its pretty good but There are only 2 Tracks. I love the demo, if I have enough money after Hitman Ill buy it.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »

heh, this came out the week of E3.

Killa420

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

Oh, I saw the trailor but never the demo. I tried it. Its alright. Racing sims arent my thing though so I dont think i'll be picking this up.

This post has been edited by Killa420: May 23 2006, 03:23 AM

mike_jacko

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »

hello and Welcome to 2 weeks ago biggrin.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2006, 09:25:00 PM »

I saw this but havnt had time to get it. I dont think i will be buying a game until GOW comes out. Ive spent so much money on games and systems that im going broke lol. Got one for me and my wife and a bunch of games. I actually have to sell a few now to get some cash. sad.gif

Staple

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »

its hard to control for me not my regular type of racing but its ok the grap hics are amazing if you zoom in on a bike when your in sunlight its hard tot ell if its real or not

pingrr

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »

My first and biggest complaint is no wheelies.  What kind of motor cycle game won't let you pull the front wheel up.  Also the game will let you Jam all the way on the front brake.  What ever hapend to going over the front end of the bike when you grab to much front brake?

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2006, 02:05:00 PM »

what are you talking about?

I was doing wheelies and stopies for hours in the demo  biggrin.gif

use the left stick up and down to pull up the front or rear end, you can litterally force your weight to shift in whatever direction you want. beerchug.gif

Heet

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »

Sounds suck, gfx are mediocre at best.

I dont get you people that say "well its at least a little better than 1,2, and 3 on xbox" well shit I guess they better be?!?!  

How can you compare a 360 game to its 5 year old counterpart LOOOL.  Thats pathetic (the game) if you have to.

lostboyz

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »

I didnt if you want to be slightly polite about it. The GFX may not be the best possible but I was playing motogp3 and motogp 06 demo side by side on two identical TVs. The difference is amazing. Moto GP 3 was released no longer than 8 or 9 months ago. Yea the sound isnt anything like real life, but believe me once you get so focused on making every corner perfect you sometimes forget where you are let alone what sound 2nd gear is making.

Heet

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

Wow man I didnt really mean to point that at anyone in particular, I just hear that a lot lately and dont see how you can compare two different gen systems' games.  Again, its my difficulty, not anyone else's.

As far as the sound goes, I just dont like it.  My brother likes it and I just told him not to come over anymore so dont take offense.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5