xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Madden 06 Franchise Mode Problem  (Read 668 times)

faffyface

• Archived User
Madden 06 Franchise Mode Problem
« on: January 05, 2006, 08:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(faffyface @ Jan 4 2006, 09:56 PM) View Post

Easports support is no help at all and I've searched high and low for anyone with the same problem, with no luck.

When I start a franchise, I can play up to 3 or 4 weeks. On usually either the 3rd or 4th week, there is one game that won't simulate. I have even tried playing it, with no luck. It is keeping me from continuing my season.

Has anyone heard of this problem and/or have ANY suggestions?

I have deleted my saves and restarted several times, but always get held up on the 3rd or 4th week.

Well, guess it is just me.  I will return the game and try another one.

mike_jacko

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 08:28:00 AM »

before you return it make sure you got all the gamer points..theres a few that are 100 points...pass 350yards rush 200yards

havent done full season so cant help ..but grab them points wink.gif

boomtown

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »

I have the same problem.  In week 3 at the end of the game all of the sudden it wouldn't recognize my controller at all.  I would have to take delay of game penalties.  I finally ended the game and went to exit and save.  But the game just sat there for 10 minutes.  I called easupport and they were no help at all.  Has any one else had this problem???  All my other games save information without any problems.

faffyface

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(bpd115 @ Jan 5 2006, 05:10 PM) View Post

word on the street is it was caused by the downloaded rosters....dunno if they fixed it with the latest roster or if you need to just use the default ones....

good to know someone else has the problem.   so how do you load the default rosters? I have looked everywhere in the menus.    I looked at my roster file and it is dated 12/24/05 - is the latest?   is there a way to manually check for updates the rosters?

faffyface

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 08:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(faffyface @ Jan 11 2006, 05:31 AM) View Post

good to know someone else has the problem.   so how do you load the default rosters? I have looked everywhere in the menus.    I looked at my roster file and it is dated 12/24/05 - is the latest?   is there a way to manually check for updates the rosters?

anyone know how to load the default roster for madden 06?

Tito2k6

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 09:13:00 AM »

I had the nonresponsive controller issue in the 4th quarter of a game in week 10.  I kept screwing with it and it worked for like one play.  Which really sucked because I scored a touchdown and then it f'd up on the extra point.  I wasn't able to let the game clock end from delay of game penalties.  I had to turn the system off and restart.

This only happened that one time.  I'm in week 15 now.  It seems completely random.  And, at least, it seems to be rare. huh.gif