xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Someone Modded Halo 3's Maps 4 Sure  (Read 222 times)

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
Someone Modded Halo 3's Maps 4 Sure
« on: February 03, 2020, 07:28:00 AM »

Yesterday i was playing and my friend invited me to there game on HIGHGROUND and there freaking out there like we got this modded map and crap and i didn't believe them cuz there noobs and it just seems too early for a map editing program to be out but it was defiantly modded. So we start up the game and as soon as it starts i see this plasma explosion and i check the replay every weapon holder on the map shoots a wraith shell. After starting the game up again and i start investigating and there are clones spawned all over the map that die and everything and there are two of that main gate sitting on the beech looking like a perfect ramp but didn't work too well and there dont open.

That the story i will check back later and see if they deleted my post and if any moderators could please reply back and tell me if im allowed to post a link to bungie.net of a pic and could you also tell me if im allowed to post the link to the map on bungie.net and by my knowledge this is within the anti modding piracy rules because im just telling ppl news about there fav game.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 03:16:00 PM »

its perfectly fine to post pics and links to your bungie account... its also perfectly acceptable to use periods. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

leorimolo

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 03:44:00 PM »

I know the person who did and they were leaked by one of his friends, kind of sad actually...

But yeah now everyones going crazy about them...

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 08:31:00 AM »

I'm waiting for the moderators reply because he said it was fine now its not, so when he tells what to do im gonna go from there. I had no partaking in making these maps I mearly have stumbled upon them searching through bungie.net and put them up on that fileshare.

This post has been edited by iwanttheagrocrag: Today, 04:44 PM