xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Thinkgeek: Halo 3 Laser Pursuit Plasma Weapons  (Read 579 times)

Leyart

• Archived User
Thinkgeek: Halo 3 Laser Pursuit Plasma Weapons
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 03:41:00 AM »

From NERDS to NERDS. Just no more comments.

CoLD FiRE

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 03:48:00 AM »

Why haven't they made the Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle or Sniper Rifle

If they make one of these, I'd probably buy one

Merc178

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(draken333 @ Mar 3 2008, 04:21 AM) View Post

I think you forgot Bubbalynch was using a Hot chick as an example....there are plenty of open minded non hot chicks, which will settle for guys with plasma pistols in thier room.
You need to get out of your room... This is depressing, lol Stop watching TV it is not the true way...

Rustmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 07:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(draken333 @ Mar 3 2008, 02:21 AM) View Post

I think you forgot Bubbalynch was using a Hot chick as an example....there are plenty of open minded non hot chicks, which will settle for guys with plasma pistols in thier room.

Hey now... see the chick in my avatar? Yeah, I'm married to her - and she would most DEFFINATELY play with a plasma pistol... maybe hot and shallow just go together too much in this world, because if a chick bases who you are and what you mean to her on a plasma pistol sitting in your room as opposed to the fact that you're committed to her and treat her like she's human (as opposed to just a sex toy), then she probabley isn't worth the effort anyway...

...good luck  sleeping.gif

EDIT: ...and yes I know, my avatar pretty much screams sex object, but hell, you get my drift biggrin.gif

Party Animal

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 06:04:00 PM »

They are claiming authentic sound effects?!

Not to sound too nerdy, but those sound effects are no where close to what they were in Halo 1/2! It's not so much the quality of the gun or the sound itself, just the simple fact that it's not the sound you hear when firing the gun in the game.

Who knows...maybe it was a copyright violation to replicate the sound exactly or something  wink.gif

ishtar

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »

Yea I went ahead an bought both of them they look awesome maybe the sound is not too respective of product i should be getting them tomorrow i'll let you know how they are
Pages: 1 2 [3]