xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo 3 I Hate Posting About This Type Of Thing  (Read 186 times)

atomheartmother

• Archived User
Halo 3 I Hate Posting About This Type Of Thing
« on: November 14, 2005, 06:15:00 AM »

Okay just wanting to know if anyone has heard of this title or posted it already. I hate mentioning things I am not informed on as flames are always a brewing around here. But I saw this title and cover art for thecase. Anyone else heard of it?

ravage73

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 07:11:00 AM »

pics??? link???

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 07:17:00 AM »

no flaming from me, but whatever you may have read is probably just a concept art that some company made to put on their website for pre-orders.  im almost sure that whatever you saw will be totally different then what we get when the game finally comes out.

bluvasa

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 09:22:00 AM »

We don't know anything yet.  Bungie hasn't said a word.

They have only refered to Halo3 as their "current project" or "censored."

You will just have to wait for the official title.  It will probably be a while before official confirmation, though.

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »

Hello yeah anytime you ost any halo info your looking for trouble on these boards so I was gonna pass but the art I saw had snow everywhere falling and master chief was carrying a shotgun leaned against his back walking awasy from lots of distruction that was blurred away by the snow I think. I only saw a glimpse I havelooked everywhere online for a piuc of what I saw and cant find one I will look some more. Its no revelation as there was no release date, or game info. Only the title was halo 3  extermination, and it was cover art for the box. I saw this from someone thatworks for gamestop, not a store employeee though. He works for marketing.

Yup found the pic:

user posted image
Agin this is what he had and before ya flame away I am not an idiot and know this is concept art I was just wondering about the title. If anyone had heard this name before. As now that Gamestop is a mass power in game stores (ASSHOLES MONOPOLY I HATE THEM) they do get info quickly.

Carlo210

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

It's obviously fake. First off, Master Chief is wearing the same Halo 2 suit. Second off, the cover looks like garbage (I could've done something similar in photoshop). This off, it's jsut so obviously fake on so many levels (Extermination? In hard to read, photoshop-texture letters? Pu-lease).

Ozy

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

tongue.gif

Moleman

• Recovered User
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »

It's obviously fake, but looks cool nonetheless.

BIGMANSLIM

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 08:51:00 PM »

extermination would probably be reffering to the flood, but that really looks fake. and i think i remember an interview were allard were he said they didnt even start halo 3 yet, and technicaly there was nothing locked in for making it yet.