xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Halo3  (Read 1701 times)

SupremeWarlord

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2005, 09:39:00 AM »

biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif  Then it slowly changes to  smile.gif   smile.gif   smile.gif  then you start to play to much and get higher levels (and you start to lose levels) and your all like  sad.gif   sad.gif   Then you slowly get better and you start to win agian and you start lookin like  grr.gif  and you THROW your controller at the wall and it shatters and your all like !@#% I HATE THIS !#@$ GAME.  grr.gif   grr.gif    grr.gif  and your breaking a controller every time you play the game.  And soon you get to the point where to chuck your whole xbox out the window.  Later your like  uhh.gif  why did I do that?  uhh.gif Then you start mowing lawns to buy another xbox. you get your xbox and you start to play Halo 1 again and your all like  huh.gif Why did I ever play Halo 2?  So your face eventually goes from  biggrin.gif  to  grr.gif  (and you almost get placed in an institute) to  huh.gif .  Thats the Halo2 faces.

br0w

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2005, 10:29:00 AM »

they should make halo 1 with elites.

or just halo 1 with full online support. elites would be nice tho.

mmmm.... elites.

(but seriously tho, halo 2 does suck, and it does take far less skill than halo 1. yes, i have  played with 3d (its not stk anymore), ive played with walka, fyb fonzi, oversheild and the gty kids, ive played with a gaint elite, and a lot of those mlg kids. every single one of them knows that it takes less skill, and there isnt one true halo pro that likes halo 2 more than halo 1. 3d has been the best at halo (1 and 2) for a long time, but they are simply the best at a game that doesnt take very much skill. just becuase your really good at a game doesnt mean it takes much skill. halo 2 is autoaim vs. autoaim, spawn vs. spawn, and player vs. bluescreen. might as well call it monopoly)

SupremeWarlord

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »

I never said it takes more skill than Halo 1 but it does take some skill,  and I agree Halo 1 was a LOT better than Halo 2.  They should have made a LIVE version of Halo1

halofreak007

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

SupremeWarlord

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »

tongue.gif )

Andy51

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »

I want to see a awesome storyline

Bots for Multiplayer

Friggin bleeding Unreal Eye-popping photo-realistic graphics 100x better than Killzone 2..... well I can dream can i?

c00ly

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(SupremeWarlord @ Jul 14 2005, 01:15 PM)
By the way if you read the thread we already went through this and you are a little late, by the way B1ZKIT you are late also.  You should READ before you post because sometimes during lifes journey reading may help you.

SupremeWarlord

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2005, 06:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(c00ly @ Jul 17 2005, 12:58 AM)
err no, i read your post, as i read all posts in a thread before responding, i didn't like how all you wrote is "look at the bottom of bungie.net, copyright MS 2005" because that could mean anything from some images/text/maybe even just one xbox logo or the word xbox on the site and therefore copyright MS, to the other extreme; this site/company is fully owed by MS, it really doesnt mean anything when it can mean so much, whereas my quote directly answered the question.

SupremeWarlord

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2005, 06:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(Andy51 @ Jul 16 2005, 10:03 PM)
I want to see a awesome storyline

Advanc3d_T3ch

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2005, 12:57:00 PM »

What I would like to see is, Master Chief being a little bit more fatter, make him more round. I would like to see a woman in the game maybe like his wife being an elite will long hair (would be kool). I like to see more weapon choices and a lot more humping physics going on in the game because that what I like to enjoy.

mrright01

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »

all  i want is multiplayer bots

and as long as they don't change gameplay to what they "think" the consumer wants, it'll be great

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(SupremeWarlord @ Jul 16 2005, 05:50 PM)
Yah I agree, Once Halo 2 gets to the point where skill is needed it is not fun its just frusterating.  When you first buy Halo 2 your all like  biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif  Then it slowly changes to  smile.gif   smile.gif   smile.gif  then you start to play to much and get higher levels (and you start to lose levels) and your all like  sad.gif   sad.gif   Then you slowly get better and you start to win agian and you start lookin like  grr.gif  and you THROW your controller at the wall and it shatters and your all like !@#% I HATE THIS !#@$ GAME.  grr.gif   grr.gif    grr.gif  and your breaking a controller every time you play the game.  And soon you get to the point where to chuck your whole xbox out the window.  Later your like  uhh.gif  why did I do that?  uhh.gif Then you start mowing lawns to buy another xbox. you get your xbox and you start to play Halo 1 again and your all like  huh.gif Why did I ever play Halo 2?  So your face eventually goes from  biggrin.gif  to  grr.gif  (and you almost get placed in an institute) to  huh.gif .  Thats the Halo2 faces.

br0w

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(Advanc3d_T3ch @ Jul 17 2005, 09:08 PM)
... maybe like his wife being an elite will long hair ...

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Halo3
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(JimmyDeushku @ Jul 15 2005, 02:26 AM)
Here's a few things I would like to see in Halo 3:

jason jx

• Archived User
Halo3
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »

dry.gif )
24. Be able to create user own content for xbl (halo2 ce?)

thats all i can think of for now... cool.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6