xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Target Recall?  (Read 419 times)

xprimex

• Archived User
Target Recall?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Apr 3 2007, 03:34 PM) View Post

My guitar feels solid. Ive never played a game of this gendre before and when im done with a song and theres a still screen on the tv my eyes bug out and the scrreen looks like its moving (old schol acid trip)! blink.gif

OMG same here

I thought I was the only one

lol

tonloc79

• Archived User
Target Recall?
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »

Went to 5 different places today looking for a 2nd guitar. Target was the only place with the guitars. They had about 10 guitars and 6 GH2/guitars.

tankertux

• Archived User
Target Recall?
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 04:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(xprimex @ Apr 5 2007, 07:58 PM) View Post

OMG same here

I thought I was the only one

lol

Ok, I'm not crazy.  This happened to me today too, the TV looked like it was taking off or something and I was sure that there was something seriously wrong in my brain! blink.gif

coldasice

• Archived User
Target Recall?
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »

Haha, The weird eyes is a side effect of the game, it also happens when your in a passenger in a car, and you look right at the bottom of the windshield watching the road go by for a while without blinking, it really reminded me of mushrooms.
Anyways, I have on of the supposed bad guitars, but mine works fine. Something makes me think Red Octande knew about this problem but didnt fix it, Due to the 2 different model numbers. If they pushed the release date back it would make them look bad. Figure its all a bunch of corporate bs to save some stocks. Way to go corporate america, you fucked us again!

JUANVAN

• Archived User
Target Recall?
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 07:29:00 AM »

Well I guess after reading this mine went on the hay wire.

The strum sticks down, when I go into the achiement menu it always goes to the bottom.
And the Whammy bar is very unresponsive.

Kinda sucks, I am in FL and go it in PA. And won't be back till next week fook

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
Target Recall?
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 11:40:00 AM »

i did the whammy bar fix after deciding it wasnt worth returning cause i'd most likely get another defective one. As this was my second guitar with the whammy problem. I opened up the guitar loosened the two screws and rotated the black plastic ring on the whammy bar and it works just as good as the PS2 guitar now

gcskate27

• Archived User
Target Recall?
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »

just got mine yesterday from a target... abs no problems with the guitar except being not that great at it... smile.gif

this is my first time playnig gh and its so much harder than ddr and the like... if you get off the rhythm its much harder to get back on... but its fun pop.gif
Pages: 1 [2]