xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Favorite Songs To Play?  (Read 297 times)

moddingswede

• Archived User
Favorite Songs To Play?
« on: November 02, 2007, 02:12:00 PM »

I was just curious what everyone's favorite songs to play were. Mine are Paint It Black and Rock You Like A Hurricane.

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Favorite Songs To Play?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(moddingswede @ Nov 2 2007, 04:48 PM) View Post

I was just curious what everyone's favorite songs to play were. Mine are Paint It Black and Rock You Like A Hurricane.

Paint it Black reminds me of Full Metal Jacket...  biggrin.gif

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Favorite Songs To Play?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »

ahhhh! i should have just went and bought it wally world instead of pre-ordering on circuitcity website. at least i got the free guitar stand that seems decent enough.

oh well, should be here by monday at the latest, its already in my city.

sicknasty413

• Archived User
Favorite Songs To Play?
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 01:08:00 PM »

There are A LOT of good songs.. and A LOT of them, I just love to play.

I couldn't get "Through The Fire And Flames" outta my head all day! I can get ~76% on it on expert in practice mode.. but when it comes to quickplay or career.. I can only get to 1%!

Birdy2k2

• Archived User
Favorite Songs To Play?
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »

I've got a few favorites actually.  Cliffs of Dover, Knights of Cydonia, Holiday in Cambodia, The Seeker, and Paint it Black are the ones I have to play at least once a night.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Favorite Songs To Play?
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »

i love my curse, raining blood, knights of cydonia, rock and roll all night, rock you like a hurricane,bulls on parade and a bunch of other songs in the game, but i think my personal favorite has to be cult of personality (until the devil went down to georgia is available as DLC for use outside of the battle w/ lou)

Reaper527

• Archived User
Favorite Songs To Play?
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(sicknasty413 @ Nov 10 2007, 11:39 PM) View Post

I heard (from my friend who has GH3 for the Wii) that if you beat expert, you unlock "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" for quickplay, co-op play, etc etc.

Honestly, I do not know the validity of this statement, I have 1 song left in the 2nd to last set on Expert (Before I Forget.. I can't friggin' beat it!).. But uhh, if no one here has beaten expert, then I'll let you know when I beat it.. may be a few months though. lol

i have beaten expert, and this is untrue (as far as the 360 goes at least). you friend was either mistaken, or the wii version is different. it has been confirmed we will be getting  free DLC with the boss battles as co-op/quick match etc. though, and it should be here some time this month.