xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gears of War 2 Trailer  (Read 679 times)

EricSexe

• Archived User
Gears of War 2 Trailer
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 10:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jagosix @ May 10 2008, 04:48 PM) *

Hello Fellow Gamers. If all you did was just play through the campaign mode, Then you missed out on the all of multiplayer mayhem. Also were you really good at that game  blink.gif ? What's your GT? It has great replay value. Sold it for GTA4. How much did you get for the game? I know Gamestop gives next to nothing on trade-ins  huh.gif .

Anyhow.. I'm really looking forward to playing Gears 2. It will be awesome  biggrin.gif .

Yeah they reallly have bad trade-in value, besides... GTA4 isnt shit compared to Gears of War of Gears or War 2... I loved the trailer, it was badass and I loved the feature of the new guns, the chainsaw battles, and the hostaging with the snapping of the necks (as shown in the trailer) it was nice as helll!!!

yaazz

• Archived User
Gears of War 2 Trailer
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(hyfall381 @ May 10 2008, 08:13 PM) View Post
very cool vid. i just dont like the dude in it. never been a fan of Dane Cook.  tongue.gif

Umm thats not Dane Cook. The guy in the video is CliffyB (Cliff Blezinsky I think). He is the lead designer of the GOW series.

man_the_king

• Archived User
Gears of War 2 Trailer
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2008, 04:35:00 PM »

NICE!!!

Most of the games on my 360 I had noticed had trouble displaying objects that were far-off (In my opinion, the PS3 excels in this regard) and I had started to think 360 had problems with displaying far-off objects. However, judging from this video, it looks as if I might be proved wrong.

This is a definite buy for me when it comes out!

EricSexe

• Archived User
Gears of War 2 Trailer
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 10:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(man_the_king @ May 12 2008, 05:35 PM) View Post

NICE!!!

Most of the games on my 360 I had noticed had trouble displaying objects that were far-off (In my opinion, the PS3 excels in this regard) and I had started to think 360 had problems with displaying far-off objects. However, judging from this video, it looks as if I might be proved wrong.

This is a definite buy for me when it comes out!

Pfft biggrin.gif The third processor of the Xbox 360 hasnt even been touched yet... once that has been unleashed, PS3 will be on its knees saying "please sir, have mercy!" (of course you will have a higher chance of overheating, but hey, Ive got badass modded fans, so the RRoD bows down to me biggrin.gif... kind of...)
Pages: 1 2 [3]