xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gow 2 Changes?  (Read 281 times)

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Gow 2 Changes?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Dec 6 2006, 11:29 AM) View Post

make sure player 1 is signed into thie live gold account, turn  on the player 2 controller, then go to mutliplayer, then click player match. then at the bottom of the screen it will show to press Y i think, sign in the player 2 profile, then just selct guest.

Not quite.  After you hit player match the 'Y' button tab will switch from "sign in player 2 profile", to "guest".  You need have that 'guests' option on the 'Y' button to allow for non-xbl gold members to join online via splitscreen.

It is very non-intuitive, but works.

briguymaine

• Archived User
Gow 2 Changes?
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »

I want to fight that HUGE beast at the end of the mansion act 4 I think. The one you just run by and he chases the vehicle. That guy would be a sick battle!

kelman8

• Archived User
Gow 2 Changes?
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 01:43:00 PM »

heres something Im sure noone has thought of.

Imagine in multiplayer:
If you were on the locust team - you could pick a spot on the map for an emergence hole and you could
chose when you want to dig up to surprise your opponents.

Also,
The COG team where able to select a spot on the map for chopper drops and you could SWAT down to surprise your opponents also.

Just an idea - I think would be awsome.

Vfreitas

• Archived User
Gow 2 Changes?
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »

I agree with whoever said the small details need to be combed over more. Make sure you can roll off a f%&$ing ledge on the next one. I still can't believe they released a game where you can't roll off a ledge properly.

More multiplayer modes, support for more players in both campaign and Live, even if it is one or two more.

I won't say story or anything like that, because you'll know they'll bring it to the table. It's just the small things that need to be addressed.

kelman8

• Archived User
Gow 2 Changes?
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 12:30:00 PM »

Yeah kinda dissapointed with the brumak deal.
Would love to see more boss stages like the CORSPER one but not a cheesy end of chapter montage, just a progression in story line with the odd big monster hear and there.

kelman8

• Archived User
Gow 2 Changes?
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »

JACK like the drone in GRAW.
-Newer Weapons - Armour piercing bullets (Which can go through walls), Better rocket-launcher(Straight shooter unlike boomshot), land mines, Knives/Swords, Even fist fights.
- Cooler Chainsaw part (as seen in the bonus disk with the collectors addition[Punching to aviod being sawed, like a kind of button mash for power])
-Ability to destroy buildings [Not that important, but have always wanted this in game]
-Possible Create a COG mode eg. look, fav weapon, stats. [But would hate to lose MARCUS from story line]
-Change in appearence e.g becoming dirty/muddy, leaving footprints, {Getting wet - which slows you down}

Will add more if I can think of any

Sorry for the mass of ideas..........

XxDiRtYDeAtHxX

• Archived User
Gow 2 Changes?
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »

A TASER WOULD BE A AWESOME ADDITION TO THE GAME!!!  
It could electrocute the locus and if you get to close you could get electrocuted.  
Also, I like the talking and high fives in army of two, or what someone said changing facial expressions, guns, armor, HELMET?!, buying new items.
Maybe even adding some martial art moves.
Better music even, the sound effects are awesome cannot change that.
Besides those comments the game is to die for, literally LOL
GOW2 will be sickkk   biggrin.gif
PS>KELMAN8-Interactive use of JaCk would be very cool!! nice idea
Pages: 1 [2]