xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Attack Of The Show Says Gow Lives Up To The Hype!  (Read 213 times)

shamsulaswad

• Archived User
Attack Of The Show Says Gow Lives Up To The Hype!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(Paperstack.1 @ Nov 7 2006, 05:32 PM) View Post

OMG OMG guys stop! This waiting is killing me and ya'll are making it worse by pumping more goodness into it!

I saw/read that a few already played it. Has anybody here played it yet (with proof in their Xbox.com profile)? How is it? How long have you been playing it? Are the reviews on-point as said? Let us know!

BTW, don't piss off your girlfriend and have GoW sitting around. Prime example, pissed her off before she was leaving and she decided to get me back in the worse way by doing this (pics taken with the XBL camera):
IPB Image

IPB Image

grr.gif  sad.gif  grr.gif  sad.gif

^^ I'm so sorry about your lost.. Can you get a replacement disk for that if you bought the replacement plan?  sleep.gif

tylerchvz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(soul-assassin @ Nov 7 2006, 11:38 PM) View Post

Funny, I was just thinking how many people are not voting today because thier ass is stuck in front of thier 360.  Just plain forgetting about the minor things like eating, using the bathroom, let alone voting.  Oh what the hell, George Bush hates black people anyways.

I may actually have to record tonights AoTS.  I haven't really been able to stomach that channel since they neutered my favorite show, The Screen Savers.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Just when I had thought I forgotten.

COME BACK LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sp3cialk

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 05:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(tylerchvz @ Nov 7 2006, 06:58 PM) View Post

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Just when I had thought I forgotten.

COME BACK LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea I used to watch Call for Help on Bell Express View... but that was over a year ago...

oh btw... this was funny heard it on the radio...

"If you wanna laugh head to chinatown and ask them to tell you what today is.... It's 'Erection' day!!!"

no offense to my Chinese Xbox-Sceners I got nothing but love but i chuckled....  love.gif

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »

I was just watching AOTS and Kevin had some guests and was asking if Gears of War is the next Halo.  Most of the ppl said it's too early to determine, it hasn't been out a day yet, but from the preorders and the reviews given by gamers, it could very well be.  He also said that statistics said that Halo2 is the pretty much the number one played game on live, and if GOW might change that, and they said it's a strong possibility.  I have no idea why i just typed this post, i should be getting back to the game now neways..... muhaha.gif

MeanMF

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »

This game rocks... Is it the next Halo?  I don't know really.. The gameplay is much more team based and there's no real deathmatch mode w/ respawns.  I can see a lot of the Halo kiddies getting turned off to it because of that.  But it's a GREAT multiplayer game.  The graphics are truly next-gen, and the controls are very easy to use once you figure them out.   love.gif

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(Paperstack.1 @ Nov 7 2006, 11:32 AM) View Post

OMG OMG guys stop! This waiting is killing me and ya'll are making it worse by pumping more goodness into it!

I saw/read that a few already played it. Has anybody here played it yet (with proof in their Xbox.com profile)? How is it? How long have you been playing it? Are the reviews on-point as said? Let us know!

BTW, don't piss off your girlfriend and have GoW sitting around. Prime example, pissed her off before she was leaving and she decided to get me back in the worse way by doing this (pics taken with the XBL camera):
IPB Image

IPB Image

Eh, that's a bad game anyways.  Some might say she did you a favor.   laugh.gif

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(Paperstack.1 @ Nov 7 2006, 10:32 AM) View Post

IPB Image

IPB Image

You know the main song from the movie Hustle and Flow? Listen to that song. Execute accordingly.

Paperstack.1

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(BCfosheezy @ Nov 8 2006, 03:07 PM) View Post

You know the main song from the movie Hustle and Flow? Listen to that song. Execute accordingly.

Sounds like something like revenge. Got the soundtrack (actually, she does) I hope i'm right   wink.gif

QUOTE(esc1 @ Nov 8 2006, 02:28 PM) View Post

Eh, that's a bad game anyways.  Some might say she did you a favor.   laugh.gif

Hehe, check my gamerprofile at MGC. Only played it for about 10 minutes then put it away. I was never really into Hitman anyway. So I thank her for that..... I think.
Pages: 1 [2]