xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gameplay Time  (Read 147 times)

Mr Invader

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« on: November 02, 2006, 05:44:00 PM »

They said it was a little longer than that, something like 12 hrs. on one difficulty

Syc

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »

If I remember correctly, it was 12 hrs. for the easiest setting. But seriously, who isn't going to play on insane?

jabroniekilla

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 07:01:00 AM »

hopefully the content in those 10-12 hrs will be epic and unforgettable.  the gameplay factor alone is going to be worth it.

revolt13

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »

wow. i think thats plenty long. i will be playing multiplayer most of the time though

tonloc79

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(nabwong @ Nov 3 2006, 03:35 AM) View Post

12hrs. Is that regular for a FPS? I always thought it would be longer.

Its not a FPS.

revolt13

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

haha good point. i think he ment a shooter.

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(Syc @ Nov 4 2006, 02:46 AM) View Post

If I remember correctly, it was 12 hrs. for the easiest setting. But seriously, who isn't going to play on insane?

here's a question that none of us may know the true answer yet... say if I'm playing on insane and my friend is playing on easy... I'm farther along in the story than him... will it change his level to insane and to where i am in the story or will he later be able to go back and play where he was so not to miss an achievement?

Syc

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(sp3cialk @ Nov 6 2006, 01:10 PM) View Post

here's a question that none of us may know the true answer yet... say if I'm playing on insane and my friend is playing on easy... I'm farther along in the story than him... will it change his level to insane and to where i am in the story or will he later be able to go back and play where he was so not to miss an achievement?

Man that's actually a really good question. I haven't heard much details on coop besides the ability to join mid-way but I have no clue how that will work out. My guess is that if someone hasn't beaten it to unlock insane, then they won't be able to join an insane difficulty coop. Guess we'll all find out tomorrow though  wink.gif.

Mr Invader

• Archived User
Gameplay Time
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(nabwong @ Nov 2 2006, 08:35 PM) View Post

12hrs. Is that regular for a <T>PS? I always thought it would be longer.

It is pretty normal for at least the easiest difficulty. The first time i went through CoD2 on easy, it took me about 14 hours. Most shooters that are longer than that are either made really well or they are incredibly boring.