xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: No Voice For Ffxi  (Read 972 times)

BLazeD

• Archived User
No Voice For Ffxi
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Aug 6 2005, 01:53 AM)
well FFXI for the 360 will essentially be a port of the PC version... if the PC version doesn't support voice why should the 360 version?

I think with the Xbox communicator headsets, people are just way more used to talking to each other during online play - plus there is no ready keybord with console systems

Andy51

• Archived User
No Voice For Ffxi
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 07:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(BLazeD @ Aug 9 2005, 07:49 AM)
I think with the Xbox communicator headsets, people are just way more used to talking to each other during online play - plus there is no ready keybord with console systems

Maybe they will make you speak like the way you talk on Phantasy Star Online :uhh:

ninjax

• Archived User
No Voice For Ffxi
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2005, 08:24:00 AM »

I don’t like talking to 5-30 guild members on Vent when I’m playing WoW.  I could imagine how ridiculous an Xbox live MMORGP would be.  Thank god!

iwannadie

• Archived User
No Voice For Ffxi
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 04:58:00 AM »

this is another reason i didnt ever like playing on live. people treat it like a dam party line they go in just to chat. if you want to chat call the person on the phone or something. besides how could a game with hundreds of people in an area work out to voice chatting? unless they rigged it up so you could only voice on person at a time that you choose,. but that would be annoying.

all these online rpgs to me just seem like irc with an elaborate gui theme stuck on them. people really go there just to chat the game is besides the point.
Pages: 1 [2]