Xbox360 Forums > Enchanted Arms

Anyone Play The English Version?

(1/2) > >>

jimjom:
I definately will be getting this. I love turn based rpgs... so I hope I am in for a treat...

gordita37:
I think the most recent turn based rpg ive played is.. evolution which was on dreamcast so I think im in for a treat

NookularDeath:
saw some video of the PAL version and it loks pretty good.. only problem is one of the main characters is a fucking faggot.. why do they have to put girly men in video games... especially in anime type games..

Reaper527:
QUOTE(NookularDeath @ Aug 31 2006, 01:24 PM)
saw some video of the PAL version and it loks pretty good.. only problem is one of the main characters is a fucking faggot.. why do they have to put girly men in video games... especially in anime type games..

SPOILER
*'

from what i can tell, he eventually gets killed off, and fairly early into the game.
END OF SPOLIER

the game is amazing so far, when you save it gives your completely percentage, so the game seems a bit short. i'm already 17% of the way through and haven't played that long. excellent battle system though, i'm definately enjoying the game.

Boiker:
I can't wait for this to hit the UK this Friday (8th September), the video review on ign.com looked fantastic. I love turn based RPGs, only way to go, screw Oblivion  

Glad to see that Reaper527 thinks its a good game, I can't wait!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version