xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Quake Iii Mods  (Read 63 times)

Ravo_5002

• Archived User
Quake Iii Mods
« on: November 06, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »

smile.gif So we have it all now, Q3 for Xbox...

Now which mods can we play?

Im hoping 2 make some kind of thread with a list of all the mods wich can be played on the xbox (with or without problems).

At the moment im downloading Urban Terror, so lets see whats gonna happen. Ill report back here.

Oh, as a sidenote, did anyone see the kind of "fizzy" textures in the Q3 maps? Sometimes when you look at the sjy it looks like there is a "hole" in the map. Might just be me...

-Rav

Progz1337

• Archived User
Quake Iii Mods
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ravo_5002 @ Nov 6 2005, 06:38 PM)
Allright :) So we have it all now, Q3 for Xbox...

Now which mods can we play?

Im hoping 2 make some kind of thread with a list of all the mods wich can be played on the xbox (with or without problems).

At the moment im downloading Urban Terror, so lets see whats gonna happen. Ill report back here.

Oh, as a sidenote, did anyone see the kind of "fizzy" textures in the Q3 maps? Sometimes when you look at the sjy it looks like there is a "hole" in the map. Might just be me...

-Rav

Its already been proven saying that Urban Terror doesn't work. It runs out of memory even before the map loading. The makers of the port said so on I believe. I remember reading it somewhere. Either way that mod was the one I was gonna play :-/

And the whole hole thing you talking about... I dont recall seeing anything like that :-/

nathan2501

• Archived User
Quake Iii Mods
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 07:53:00 AM »

I succesfully played Bid For Power without editing any files.
only control in menus is difficult (imposible without a keyboard/mouse I think).

Themicles

• Archived User
Quake Iii Mods
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 02:22:00 AM »

I had Threewave CTF loaded, but it was a bit sluggish at times. Really depended on the map.

jermatic2076

• Archived User
Quake Iii Mods
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 04:33:00 AM »

If you can do this nathan, will please up screenshots of bfp on the xbox working.
Its a matter of me getting buy another xbox again. LOL

vicviper74

• Archived User
Quake Iii Mods
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 07:53:00 AM »

Im not Informed on installing MODS on xbox or pc. how about a quick walkthru on this information

byran

• Archived User
Quake Iii Mods
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »

i played BFP on my xbox, but, i had to use the virtual keyboard to go through all the menu....and i couldnt change it from local server, so i just played against the bots....and the sky in the city was messed up, it kept rendering my aura and buildings, like there was no sky at all it was just using images around it to make up for it